Windows 10: When will we see new builds?

Discus and support When will we see new builds? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was wondering when it is that us insiders will start getting any new builds. im aware they planned to give big updates every two months. does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hal0freak, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Hal0freak Win User

When will we see new builds?

I was wondering when it is that us insiders will start getting any new builds. im aware they planned to give big updates every two months. does this mean we could get it every month?

:)

Hal0freak, Aug 2, 2015

2. When will we see an N series "Sport" phone?

i still have my Siemens ME45, that is one rugged phone and plain reliable (still working today). maybe it would make sense to put out one model per year that is a 'sport' phone.

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some
    Kudos to their post!

adrianhughesNSD, Aug 2, 2015
  3. nvshaji Win User
    When will we start to see Nokia phones with cameras above 5MP ?

When do we get to see optical zoom on phone cameras? One can forget about digital cameras then ...

nvshaji, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

When will we see new builds?

1. When will we see new builds? - Similar Threads - builds

2. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 1709 build 16299.1087 update to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 1709 build 16299.1087 update to 1903: Aloha, I've attempted to update from this version Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 1709 build 16299.1087 and build for the last year or so. Every time I get it to begin download and install it halts at this message: AMD Ryzen™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ configured...
  3. This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error

in Windows 10 News
    This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error: [ATTACH]If you have enlisted in the Windows Insider Program to get an Insider preview build of Windows well ahead of any standard users, then it […] This article This build of Windows will expire soon – Insider build error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows 10 build 1909 laptop scherm zegt locking en gaat in slaap modus

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 build 1909 laptop scherm zegt locking en gaat in slaap modus: Ik heb sinds een paar dagen het probleem dat mijn laptop een hp pavilion gaming 15-ec0150 als ik bijv aan t gamen ben ineens locking in mijn beeldscherm staat en dan in slaapmodus gaat, dus moet ik mijn laptop uitzetten en opnieuw opstarten. Ik heb al een aantal dingen...
  5. Cpu cooler Fan is failing and has been for months despite just finishing the build in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cpu cooler Fan is failing and has been for months despite just finishing the build in...: It’s also causing system freezes on occasion and playing VR yesterday I think it throttled itself because I lost a lot of frames very quickly. I have an AIO coming in a couple of days. (Hopefully). Is there anything I can do to mitigate the issue until then? As I have people...
  6. Actualización acumulativa para Windows 2004 Build 19042.423

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Actualización acumulativa para Windows 2004 Build 19042.423: Buenas noches. tengo una duda y necesito que me ayuden. Estoy registrado en el anillo Beta de Windows 10 y han liberado desde el 14 de Julio la última Build que es la 19042.423 y aún no me ha llegado, tengo instalada la 19042.388 que me llegó el día 2 de este mes. Además he...
  7. Windows 10 build 20185 comes with encrypted DNS settings

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 20185 comes with encrypted DNS settings: Microsoft published a new Windows 10 build to the Windows Insider Dev channel today that brings a number of improvements including options to configure encrypted DNS right in the Settings. DNS-over-HTTPS is a relatively new security feature that aims to protect DNS traffic...
  8. New Office Insider Current Channel v2007 build 13029.20344 - August 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Current Channel v2007 build 13029.20344 - August 5: Version 2007 (Build 13029.20344) Resolved issues Outlook Addressed an issue that caused Outlook to fail to retrieve search suggestions. Addressed an issue that caused users to occasionally crash when retrieving persona information. Project Fixed an issue where a project...
  9. Managed to get the new Windows Start Menu for the build 2004. Tutorial in the comments section.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Managed to get the new Windows Start Menu for the build 2004. Tutorial in the comments section.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bogdan_X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4brq4/managed_to_get_the_new_windows_start_menu_for_the/
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20185 now available - August 5

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20185 now available - August 5: The Windows SDK build 20185 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in...