Windows 10: When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly?

Discus and support When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Apparently, my PC won't run Windows 7 due to hardware conflicts so I'm stuck with the second worse OS ever designed (after Vista, of course). Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WINDOWS 10 IS USELESS, Dec 31, 2018.

1. When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly?

Apparently, my PC won't run Windows 7 due to hardware conflicts so I'm stuck with the second worse OS ever designed (after Vista, of course).

Does anybody know if there's a replacement lined up at all? It'll probably end up worse than 10 but, as things stand, this pos os makes me want to throw my PC through my Window. I have never been this aggravated by any product ever before but Microsoft really do know how to piss people off.

:)

WINDOWS 10 IS USELESS, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Paulieg Win User

Looking for a user friendly OS

i'm looking for a user friendly OS alternative to windows to try. I've never used anything except for windows. I'd like something that I can dual boot with and that has good stable drivers for video cards etc. Suggestions?

Paulieg, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Looking for a user friendly OS

A mac.

Or Ubuntu.

Dippyskoodlez, Jan 10, 2020
  4. When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly?

When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly?

Apparently, my PC won't run Windows 7 due to hardware conflicts so I'm stuck with the second worse OS ever designed (after Vista, of course).

Does anybody know if there's a replacement lined up at all? It'll probably end up worse than 10 but, as things stand, this pos os makes me want to throw my PC through my Window. I have never been this aggravated by any product ever before but Microsoft
    really do know how to piss people off.

WINDOWS 10 IS USELESS, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly?

1. When will Windows 10 be replaced with an OS that is actually user-friendly? - Similar Threads - replaced actually user

2. Change of OS on a replaced HDD.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change of OS on a replaced HDD.: Sir, I have lost my OS which was OEM windows 8. due to replacement of the failed HDD. Now I am no more interested in Windows 8, rather prefer to have windows 10. Kindly let me know if I can get it free of cost or collect a OEM product key from the market and install it....
  3. Are there user-friendly solutions to eliminate "Windows 10 trouble"?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Are there user-friendly solutions to eliminate "Windows 10 trouble"?: After long hesitation we decided to "upgrade" one of our two computers with Windows 7. Thanks to an experienced PC expert, our concern that expensive programs would no longer run under Windows 10 turned out to be unfounded. But now we have to conclude that the "upgrade" was...
  4. When will windows 10 be replaced?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will windows 10 be replaced?: I've been running windows 7 on my old laptop for years. Never upgraded to 10. Last November I finally bought a new laptop with 10. I only did this because of the threats that 7 would not work starting in 2020. Well, guess what, my old laptop with 7 still works. However,...
  5. When is Windows 10 2004 actually releasing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When is Windows 10 2004 actually releasing?: The last update was 1909, even though it released in November. Is the same deal happening here too, or is it releasing in April? submitted by /u/thespacexpl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fet2nt/when_is_windows_10_2004_actually_releasing/
  6. Windows_NT Listed under OS when Windows 10 is what's actually running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows_NT Listed under OS when Windows 10 is what's actually running: So, as is mentioned, my computer is running Windows 10. When I navigate to Settings>System>About, the "Windows Specifications" list that my PC is running the Windows 10 Home Edition. BUT the weird part is that when I check my system via searching System Information and...
  7. wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly: i import photos for tax purposes. i dont need to edit or look at them, i just want to import to a file. windows photoviewer doesnt seem to allow the creation of new files. at least not easily and intuitively! I downloaded to faststone to use instead and even though it is...
  8. Microsoft is a not user friendly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is a not user friendly!: I just downloaded Office 2016 for my iMac. I realize that Steve and Bill didn't always agree, but it would be super helpful if the download/install instructions actually explained how to access services that have been purchased so WE CAN USE THEM. I am relatively tech...
  9. Is this forum user friendly??????????

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this forum user friendly??????????: Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post. 1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found it's way into "Performance & Maintenance" ?????????? LOOK FOR: Windows 10-1803 "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction" 2)...
  10. Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?: I didn't get around to updating to version 8 as this program is easy to forget you have... Now I have reinstalled Windows I will probably reinstall it. I recall someone saying version 8 was not so user friendly as the old version, is that true? Is it still a good additional...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will windows 10 ever be replaced

2. when will windows 10 be replaced by a managed OS?

3. when is windows 10 going to be replced with a user friendly sight

4. will win 10 ever be replaced,
  5. when will win 10 by replaced,
  6. Is Win 10 to be replaced,
  7. will windows 10 be replaced