Windows 10: When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

Discus and support When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 2FA is finally starting to gain some popularity and Windows 10 shouln't be left behind. Apart from some third party solutions Microsoft should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/escalibur, Oct 29, 2019.

1. When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

/u/escalibur, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

DRDNA, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

1. When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support? - Similar Threads - TOTP OATH 2FA

2. Problem with Microsoft 2FA app. When trying to backup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Microsoft 2FA app. When trying to backup: When trying to backup first i get asked to login, but immediately after i get message saying "Something went wrong. Please send us logs using the Send logs option" I have sent logs, but I want to know whether I should delete old backup and try again or wait for you to fix...
  3. Chrome is getting password clipboard support on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is getting password clipboard support on Windows 10: In Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and other browsers, you’ve to click on the ‘eye’ icon next to password to reveal it and copy the password. While the feature works pretty well, it doesn’t respect your privacy and the unprotected password can be seen by someone standing next...
  4. 2FA when travelling overseas with no access to mobile phone.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2FA when travelling overseas with no access to mobile phone.: If I setup 2FA on my desktop ( Windows 10 ver 1903) , does this also apply to my windows tablet (same version Windows 10)) with same ms account ? When I travel overseas with tablet and have no access to mobile phone then I cant login? Tks 144934
  5. Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support: Windows 10 ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL has given a new life to Windows phones and opened the door to new features that weren’t actually possible on Windows 10 Mobile. More recently, Windows 10 on ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL received a driver...
  6. MFA(2FA) randomly prompting users?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MFA(2FA) randomly prompting users?: Hello, We have MFA enabled for users and some of them are reporting receiving prompts to allow a windows login attempt(Maybe they're being hacked!) but when checking in the admin center, the prompt was caused each time by an entity known as "Universal Store Native...
  7. When does Windows 10 Support End?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does Windows 10 Support End?: My father in law is looking for a new laptop and I'm concerned that support is coming to an end. I've googled the question and it looks like Oct 13, 2020 and extended support Oct 14, 2025, I presume that extended support is for large companies, Not individuals. If support...
  8. Firefox is getting support for Windows 10 native notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is getting support for Windows 10 native notifications: Just like any other web browsers, Mozilla Firefox has support for push notifications built in. Windows 10 has a notification system called Action Center, but Firefox doesn’t utilize it. It appears that we can soon expect to see Firefox notifications delivered through Windows...
  9. Miracast saying not supported when it is supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast saying not supported when it is supported: Hello everyone if you try to connect to your tv when pressing the connect button on windows 10 and it says this device doesn't support miracast so it cannot project wirelessly and you have exausted yourself to fix the problem try doing these instructions. please open up a...
  10. Get Windows 10 - Support.

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Windows 10 - Support.: Hey guys, I'm new here to the forum and require some help please. On my desktop pc the gw10 app didnt show for me although i have the correct windows updates etc... I have used the windows site and managed to get the app that way, but it fails saying that my cpu isn't...