Windows 10: When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

Discus and support When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 2FA is finally starting to gain some popularity and Windows 10 shouln't be left behind. Apart from some third party solutions Microsoft should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/escalibur, Oct 29, 2019.

1. When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

/u/escalibur, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

DRDNA, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support?

1. When will Windows 10 get TOTP/OATH 2FA-support? - Similar Threads - TOTP OATH 2FA

2. Cannot get 2fa codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get 2fa codes: Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of a friend whose computer has done a BIOs update and since then can no longer log in. Windows said security settings were changed and that the pin couldn’t be used anymore and he had to re-login to his Microsoft account. Once he puts in...
  3. Cannot get 2fa codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get 2fa codes: Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of a friend whose computer has done a BIOs update and since then can no longer log in. Windows said security settings were changed and that the pin couldn’t be used anymore and he had to re-login to his Microsoft account. Once he puts in...
  4. Azure users asked for TOTP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure users asked for TOTP: Hello,I have multiple users who, starting last week on the same day, are seeing a new sign in screen every time their computers lock or start up. Rather than showing their name and asking for a password, the login screen now shows Other User asking for username, password, and...
  5. Azure users asked for TOTP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure users asked for TOTP: Hello,I have multiple users who, starting last week on the same day, are seeing a new sign in screen every time their computers lock or start up. Rather than showing their name and asking for a password, the login screen now shows Other User asking for username, password, and...
  6. Azure users asked for TOTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keep getting 2FA code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keep getting 2FA code: I am constantly being asking for 2FA codes even with 2FA turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-2fa-code/9764026a-39e6-4d5b-a0ed-0a60b619e91e
  8. Windows 10 Login & 2FA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Login & 2FA: Hi all. Hope you can help. I’m in the process of securing my hotmail account (main MSFT account that includes Office subscription) and want to add 2FA. I use this account for logging into my main Windows 10 PC. If I add 2FA to the account could it create an issues with my...
  9. Windows 10 2FA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2FA: Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody knows a way I can enable 2FA on windows. I want that when I put my password on the login screen that I need to Authorise it through a app or email before you can login into the pc. Thanks regardless submitted by /u/PyroSan03 [link]...
  10. Get Windows 10 - Support.

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Windows 10 - Support.: Hey guys, I'm new here to the forum and require some help please. On my desktop pc the gw10 app didnt show for me although i have the correct windows updates etc... I have used the windows site and managed to get the app that way, but it fails saying that my cpu isn't...