Windows 10: When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

Discus and support When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have let windows know that I hate Microsoft windows 10 but this is how they push **** on us! Takes a long time for Windows to get back to email '... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TXBluezRocks, Feb 13, 2020.

1. When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

I have let windows know that I hate Microsoft windows 10 but this is how they push **** on us! Takes a long time for Windows to get back to email ' Then they say we are to late to get Windows 10 removed! I will buy a better made Computer than Microft Windows next time. They stuck me with the awful Windows 10 !

blues Rocks

:)

TXBluezRocks, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

1. When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10? - Similar Threads - offer hates Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft hate us having home networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft hate us having home networking: I have 10 computers on a home network 4 old desktops which are used for data storage ( a poor mans NAS )3 laptops of various ages 2 desktops for general use and a very old Samsung nc10 which belively runs Win 10. These machines are connected via a Netgear switch and router...
  3. Going back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going back to windows 7 or 8: Hi, upgraded to windows 10, now my disc dosent work, is ok if i go back to Windows 7 or 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-windows-7-or-8/2d3dcfb7-1dce-4539-a460-e699c4f154c2
  4. back to windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back to windows 8: i want to remove or uninstall the window 10 and back to there i was windows 8 how? i try from sitting to recover and back the old windows i dont have windows 8 and i cant back. what must to do? please someone help?...
  5. Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question: Why does Microsoft so vehemently hate US military members and US citizens living abroad on diplomatic or other assignments? It would almost be funny if it weren't so concerning. As I've tried unauccessfully to add an APO billing address, I've been told that you can't add...
  6. Windows 10 Hates Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hates Me: Well where to begin? I received those pop up warnings yesterday. Today I tried to install the two updates from WU. They seemed to install just fine. I was then asked to re-boot. I did and after restart all I saw was a black screen for twenty minutes. I then had an idea that I...
  7. Back to 8 then back to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Back to 8 then back to 10: I tried 10 and noticed it had a few bugs as one would expect. I then went back to 8.1, i am sitting here wondering if i should plug the 10 drive back in. After thinking about it i am unable to see that it does anymore than 8.1 so for the moment i will sit where i am. What do...
  8. OK I hated windows 8/8.1 but I like 10 why?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK I hated windows 8/8.1 but I like 10 why?: I hated and I mean hated Windows 8 and 8.1 with a pure passion. Told people it was the biggest mistake since Millennium. And now a few days on Windows 10 and fixing a few bugs, I like it. Why? Out of the box feel. While 10 still keeps the ugliest OS look on the...
  9. Back to Windows 8 by mistake

Back to Windows 8 by mistake: Hi Need some help please. Have a HP PC with Windows 10, I created a rescue media on Macrium Reflect than it wouldn't boot up to Windows for some reason, so I found a boot cd from Acronis and I recovered from an image I had saved on my external drive, but now the pc is...
  10. how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?: Windows 10 is not suitable for input traditional Chinese Character. Mircosoft quick method for input chinese character is a poorest design. PLEASE don't design anything to destroy the world of traditional Chinese. 26579