Windows 10: When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

Discus and support When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have let windows know that I hate Microsoft windows 10 but this is how they push **** on us! Takes a long time for Windows to get back to email '... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TXBluezRocks, Feb 13, 2020.

1. When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

I have let windows know that I hate Microsoft windows 10 but this is how they push **** on us! Takes a long time for Windows to get back to email ' Then they say we are to late to get Windows 10 removed! I will buy a better made Computer than Microft Windows next time. They stuck me with the awful Windows 10 !

blues Rocks

:)

TXBluezRocks, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10?

1. When will Windows offer 8.1 back to us that hates Microsoft windows 10? - Similar Threads - offer hates Microsoft

2. When will microsoft tech support call us back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will microsoft tech support call us back?: I spent last thursday on the phone trying to get a case number. I finally got one and they said that another tech person would be callling us back within 24 to 48 business hours. It has now been more than 48 hours and still no call....
  3. When will microsoft tech support call us back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will microsoft tech support call us back?: I spent last thursday on the phone trying to get a case number. I finally got one and they said that another tech person would be callling us back within 24 to 48 business hours. It has now been more than 48 hours and still no call....
  4. When will microsoft tech support call us back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!: My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows 8 started.I hate Windows 8!!! This is the worst operating system I have ever got!!! I want Windows 10 back and my father's...
  6. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!: My father's HP Desktop, HP Pavilion 23 b244 All in One PC, with Windows 10 updates, broke down, and my father scolded me, and factory reset to Windows 8 started.I hate Windows 8!!! This is the worst operating system I have ever got!!! I want Windows 10 back and my father's...
  7. I hate Windows 8! Why should l move to Windows 8? I want Windows 10 back!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why does microsoft hate us having networks??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft hate us having networks??: YESTERDAY YET ANOTHER UPDATE WAS FORCED UPON MY COMPUTERS WHICH SHUT DOWN MY NETWORK ONLY A SMALL ONE COMPRISING OF 6 MACHINES AND 5 NAS UNITS AND PRINTERS BY RESETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO WHAT IT WAS MONTHS AGO MEANING I HAD TO WASTE 2 HOURS OF MY TIME RESETTING EVERYTHING...
  9. I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8

I hate windows 10 how can i go back to 7 or an 8: how can i go back i detest windows 10, I need to go back on to something else, or I might get my son to install linux or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-windows-10-how-can-i-go-back-to-7-or-an-8/7ebe473e-c1a2-42d3-a965-ffc004c1f886
  10. Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question: Why does Microsoft so vehemently hate US military members and US citizens living abroad on diplomatic or other assignments? It would almost be funny if it weren't so concerning. As I've tried unauccessfully to add an APO billing address, I've been told that you can't add...