Windows 10: When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?

Discus and support When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No offence but : This requires an official answer from MS staff, not volunteers who want to try and solve a problem beyond them. I'm not about to sit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howdypardna, Mar 28, 2023.

1. When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?

No offence but : This requires an official answer from MS staff, not volunteers who want to try and solve a problem beyond them. I'm not about to sit here testing more things and endure a guessing game. As we have already done this and so have many other people. This doesn't happen if I quit 11 and go back to 10 as this is my second time going back to 10 then 11. Frustration : I am so fed up of this and the only reason why is because on windows 10, you can't set the task bar icons to the middle. I need that feature on this 4k screen setup. But is that how bad this connectivity issue is that w

:)

Howdypardna, Mar 28, 2023

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 28, 2023
  4. When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?

Sleep issues with Windows

Hi,

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that resolves the issue.

* Right-click on Start and Select Command Prompt (Admin)
    from context Menu

* Type or Copy/Paste the below commands into it and hit Enter key

powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

• By executing this command, it will bring up all the device list that are configued to wake up your PC from sleep. Now it time to find the device which made you PC to come out of the sleep lastly. Go and execute second command
      now.
    powercfg /lastwake

• This will bring up the details of the device that made your PC to come out of the sleep lastly. Now go to the particular device properties and make changes accordingly to preventing that particular device to wake your PC from sleep.

Please get back to us with status so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?

1. When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ? - Similar Threads - address ongoing issue

2. Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues: I've been having an ongoing issue with connectivity and streaming with my Windows machine for a few years now. This absolutely seems to be a Windows issue; I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion. The list of things I've tried is pretty exhaustive, and nothing has worked....
  3. Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing Connectivity and Streaming Issues: I've been having an ongoing issue with connectivity and streaming with my Windows machine for a few years now. This absolutely seems to be a Windows issue; I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion. The list of things I've tried is pretty exhaustive, and nothing has worked....
  4. When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?

When will you address the ongoing issue of sleep/wake connectivity/click reaction time ?: No offence but : This requires an official answer from MS staff, not volunteers who want to try and solve a problem beyond them. I'm not about to sit here testing more things and endure a guessing game. As we have already done this and so have many other people. This doesn't...
  5. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  6. Ongoing issue

Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  7. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. [Ongoing] Issue connecting to Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Ongoing] Issue connecting to Microsoft Services: Hi,I am having problems connecting to Office 365 Outlook and the Microsoft Feedback Hub. It will launch and then a popup window will display "You'll need internet for this. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again." Error:...
  9. Laptop restarts itself when waking from sleep or clicking for sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts itself when waking from sleep or clicking for sleep mode: My Lenovo Legion 5 laptop restarts itself when I try to wake it from sleep. It doesn't happen every time. But it is really annoying. I updated my all drivers including bios, nothing helped. Fast startup also did not solve my problem. [ATTACH]...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...