Windows 10: When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!

Discus and support When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So everytime i reset pc i have to reset explorer to make volume icon work otherwise it wont do anything. Dont give me **** **** like sfcscan now or so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WhiteLordTheReal, Jul 23, 2020.

1. When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!

So everytime i reset pc i have to reset explorer to make volume icon work otherwise it wont do anything.

Dont give me **** **** like sfcscan now or so as this does not work and this is MICROSOFT ISSUE Which microsoft refuses to accept or acknowledge and FIX.

i WANT A real answer why after so many DAMN **** updates THIS ISSUES IS NOT FIXED!

I want A MISCROFT EMPLOYEE to reply!

:)

WhiteLordTheReal, Jul 23, 2020

2. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Sound icon missing from taskbar

Hi,

Provide us with the below information to help you better.

Which build is currently running on your computer?

As an initial step I would suggest you to install all the pending updates and restart your computer, check if it fixes the issue.

Make sure Volume button display is enabled in taskbar.

• Open settings window
    • Click on personalization, on left pane select task bar.
    • On right pane click on 'select what icons appear on the taskbar'.
    • Toggle volume icon to make volume icon appear on task bar.

Get back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!!

1. When will you fix VOLUME ICON NOT working On taskbar...!!!!! - Similar Threads - fix VOLUME ICON

2. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  3. Missing Volume icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Volume icon in taskbar: Hi, Despite I enable to display the Volume icon in taskbar but it leaves a blank area. After numerous trial, I found that I could not have all 4 icons display at the same time - Volume, Network, Power and One Drive only either 3 and a empty area there. Please advise how to...
  4. Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working

Wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working: Hi I have a issue with my Windows 10 Single Language version1909, the wifi, bluetooth, and volume taskbar icon not working, when I click the icon and not showing up. I have search for the issue how to solve, I try go to task manager and reset the Windows Explorer, but didn't...
  5. taskbar volume control icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar volume control icon: cannot adjust volume from taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-control-icon/79214b7a-9a50-4e39-925c-968b6aa8fc5b
  6. Volume Control Icon on Taskbar Not Working Intermittently

Volume Control Icon on Taskbar Not Working Intermittently: Intermittently, after boot up, The Volume Control Icon on the Taskbar does not work when you left click on it. Nothing happens. You have to go into Task Manager and restart Explorer to restore functionality. This intermittent problem has been ongoing since Win10 was launched....
  7. volume icon on taskbar

volume icon on taskbar: how can I get the volume icon on my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/789fe288-c5d8-49ac-a0d9-31a2b1797ee4
  8. Volume Icon on Taskbar

Volume Icon on Taskbar: When I click on the volume icon on my taskbar; it is unresponsive. How do I rectify this issue? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-on-taskbar/a1c4d685-07ad-4c82-ab97-5f055c74be66
  9. Volume icon on taskbar not working

Volume icon on taskbar not working: Not sure how I did it, but I have lost controls on the volume icon on taskbar. The little volume speaker is there, but nothing happens when I click on it--can't control volume with it. How do I get it to work?...
  10. Volume Icon not appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Icon not appearing in taskbar: Sometimes when I restart my PC the volume button doesn't show up in the Task-bar. Some days its there and its fine but other days I cant seem to locate it and going in and manually disabling it and re-enabling it does nothing. The pictures below show my task-bar without an...