Windows 10: When will you have yammer available in French

Discus and support When will you have yammer available in French in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When will you have yammer available in French thks Richard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard TAMAREL, May 15, 2019.

1. When will you have yammer available in French

Hi,

When will you have yammer available in French

thks

Richard

:)

Richard TAMAREL, May 15, 2019

2. Missing "Files" list in Yammer in IE11

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try to access Yammer in Compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

• Open Yammer using IE 11.
    • From top right corner click on Tools.
    • Select Compatibility view settings.
    • Finally click on Add.
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Yammer support in this regard and check if it helps.

Here is the link: https://community.office365.com/en-us/w/yammer/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 15, 2019
  3. CraigDow Win User
    Yammer app log in issue

I can't log in on my yammer app on my Company I-Phone, although my password and log-in on my PC works fine. Any Suggestions?

CraigDow, May 15, 2019
  4. When will you have yammer available in French

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

Hi,

I just found another article that provides a workaround on this issue. Basically it uses the Enterprise site mode list manager to force enable IE 11 as X-UA-compatible HTTP header:

Yammer no longer supports IE10 warning message

"Where Enterprise site mode lists are implemented x-ua meta tags in web pages are ignored and the Emulation mode specified in the Enterprise Mode Site Lists manager is used."

Charlie Guo (Shang Hai Wei Chuang Ruan Jian), May 15, 2019
Thema:

When will you have yammer available in French

1. When will you have yammer available in French - Similar Threads - yammer available French

2. No in French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  3. No in French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No in French: HelloI've got a Surface Pro, since migrated from win10 to 11, I cannot use fully some website the website considers that I'm on mobile device, because I get error that this site isn't designed for mobile. I checked with several up to dated browser Brave, Edge, Chrome,...
  4. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  5. Yammer for KFC

Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  6. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams: Today we’re announcing the rollout of notifications from Yammer communities in Microsoft Teams. With millions of employees working remotely or in hybrid environments, it’s more important than ever for employees to feel connected. Teams makes it easier...
  8. The new Yammer is generally available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    The new Yammer is generally available worldwide: Yammer connects and engages employees across the organization. Last November, we announced an entirely new Yammer experience, delivering new capabilities and integrations that power leadership engagement, corporate communications, and knowledge sharing across Microsoft 365....
  9. Yammer

Yammer: This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can...
  10. Change password when you have none of the available recovery options.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change password when you have none of the available recovery options.: Hello, How do you change a password for Microsoft when you don't have an device where the mail is stored and you filled in random characters when creating the account. Is there a way an SMS can be send? Is there any other way to change the password? I really need your help,...