Windows 10: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

Discus and support When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WesleyNewcomb, Aug 5, 2022.

1. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

:)

WesleyNewcomb, Aug 5, 2022

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? - Similar Threads - let move task

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Move Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Task Bar: how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar/7ec3ff20-72e6-4b7c-948a-5247d7e4b3c8
  5. Move Task Bar

Move Task Bar: how can i move the task bar in windows 11 so that it runs top to bottom down the left side of the screeen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar/7ec3ff20-72e6-4b7c-948a-5247d7e4b3c8
  6. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you, it's us: How can I do? I open a websiteand thenI saw Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal very soon.Ref A: 72A47DA7C0694BEA855E858E2C0F127C Ref B: BJ1EDGE0710 Ref C: 2023-01-25T07:43:13ZI refreshed the webpage, but it's still the same....
  7. It's not you, it's us

It's not you, it's us: How can I do? I open a websiteand thenI saw Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal very soon.Ref A: 72A47DA7C0694BEA855E858E2C0F127C Ref B: BJ1EDGE0710 Ref C: 2023-01-25T07:43:13ZI refreshed the webpage, but it's still the same....
  8. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-let-us-move-the-task-bar-where-we/603c777c-6111-4d7b-8ed9-c24dac14c26e
  9. Cannot Move the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move the Task Bar: I just received my Alienware M15-R6 loaded with Windows 11 and after a rocky setup where somehow I had to do it twice, I found right away that there is no more feature to move the taskbar. I want it on the side, like I have with ALL my OS desktops, for years. Why would they...
  10. Cannot Move the Task Bar

Cannot Move the Task Bar: I just received my Alienware M15-R6 loaded with Windows 11 and after a rocky setup where somehow I had to do it twice, I found right away that there is no more feature to move the taskbar. I want it on the side, like I have with ALL my OS desktops, for years. Why would they...