Windows 10: When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes.

Discus and support When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; (This is not an BSOD issue with my pc, I want to fix that I don't have a graphical payload. Windows 10 enterpirse 1903.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeirosuMatei, Oct 3, 2019.

1. When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes.

(This is not an BSOD issue with my pc, I want to fix that I don't have a graphical payload.

Windows 10 enterpirse 1903.

:)

MeirosuMatei, Oct 3, 2019

2. graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 3, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2019
  4. When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes.

System freeze and other perfromance issue on Windows 10.

Hello Rand,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you update the graphics card after upgrading to Windows 10?

• Does the screen freeze up when performing a particular task or at random?

You might be facing this issue due to the non-updated or incompatible graphics card drivers. Non-updated or incompatible device drivers may cause system performance issue in the operating system. Updating the device drivers, compatible with the operating
    system will help in resolving certain device driver issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the graphics card driver from
    Device manager manually by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapter option from the window.

• Right click on the graphics display driver and select
      Update option from the context menu.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to install the graphic card drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the downloaded driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select
      Windows 10
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes.

1. When windows 10 issues KeBugCheck, it does not show the graphical paylod, it freezes. - Similar Threads - issues KeBugCheck does

2. My Laptop screen does not show graphics but does show graphics through the external...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop screen does not show graphics but does show graphics through the external...: It had an issue from Thursday but was slow and all and was working perfectly on Wednesday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-does-not-show-graphics-but-does/67550446-62f5-42ea-af76-51c5e5d432b3
  3. My Laptop screen does not show graphics but does show graphics through the external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop screen does not show graphics but does show graphics through the external...: It had an issue from Thursday but was slow and all and was working perfectly on Wednesday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-does-not-show-graphics-but-does/67550446-62f5-42ea-af76-51c5e5d432b3
  4. My Laptop screen does not show graphics but does show graphics through the external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10: I have this new core i3 PC with Foxconn H67MP motherboard. 2gb RAM.After a fresh install of windows, I try to install graphics driver and suddenly, the PC freezes with nothing working. When this happens, the only way to to turn it off is to unplug it from the power source....
  6. Windows 10 freezes when I use a graphics tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes when I use a graphics tablet: Well, this my problem is quite strange and annoying, mainly because I am a quadrinist that I have to deliver the pages of my comics as soon as possible, and when windows 10 freezes my files get corrupted making me have to do all the lost things again. I already tried all the...
  7. Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start?

Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start?: Hello I have assembled a PC and wanted to install Win 10 with a USB stick but this graphic error [MEDIA] came and the PC froze (the circles have stopped turning). I could not switch it off but had to turn the switch on the back of the power supply. I created the bootstick...
  8. Windows 10 Graphics issues

Windows 10 Graphics issues: Hi there. I have a very irritating issue relating to my laptop's graphics. When the screen has a dark background, brightness decreases and when the screen has a light background, the brightness of my display increases. It's so annoying. So, here are some details: Intel...
  9. Windows 10 or Graphic card issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 or Graphic card issue: [img] Hi, Any advice on this? 69595
  10. Graphics issue when resizing some windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphics issue when resizing some windows: Hi, I have an issue where if I resize some Windows 10 app windows e.g. Mail app, Settings or Photos, the outer window will resize but the area that should be filled is transparent. I have attached an image to show what I mean. I have an NVidia 980GTX and running...