Windows 10: when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

Discus and support when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?rintiksedu.id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ipank scootz, Mar 19, 2023.

1. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?rintiksedu.id

:)

ipank scootz, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Boyfriend Win User
    Boyfriend, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 19, 2023
  4. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

Windows 8 rollback to 7 or XP

I've stepped back to 7 from 8 there are more and better drivers for 7 .and its close enough to 7 in use she'd like it

theoneandonlymrk, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

1. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7? - Similar Threads - longer used applications

2. when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?: when windows 7 is no longer used? and what about applications that only support windows 7?rintiksedu.id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-7-is-no-longer-used-and-what-about/0538f340-e505-4623-81bc-dc630d69c664
  3. About The Windows 7 In 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About The Windows 7 In 2022?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I'd like to welcome in your comments about if you can still run Windows 7 in 2022?,after some websites shows you can?, while other websites shows it's long gone. I earlier on tried to get Windows 7 fully up and running but encountered many...
  4. About The Windows 7 In 2022?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About The Windows 7 In 2022?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I'd like to welcome in your comments about if you can still run Windows 7 in 2022?,after some websites shows you can?, while other websites shows it's long gone. I earlier on tried to get Windows 7 fully up and running but encountered many...
  5. OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync app no longer supported on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1: This email stated:"To provide the most up-to-date and secure experience on current operating systems, as of January 1, 2022, updates are no longer provided for the consumer version of your OneDrive desktop application on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1."Does this affect the OneDrive...
  6. Windows 7 support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 support: so i bought an original windows 7 disc 3 years ago and used it on my now broken gaming laptop i am planning on making a new pc on february this year but apparently windows 7 support will end this month, will i still be able to use my windows 7 key on my new pc and upgrade it...
  7. Risk of using Window 7 when Microsoft stop supporting it

in Windows 10 Support
    Risk of using Window 7 when Microsoft stop supporting it: If a desktop computer is running Windows 7 with Avast anti-virus pro & Zone Alarm. Would it be safe from hackers after Microsoft stop supporting Win 7? 147335
  8. What the Windows 7!

in Windows 10 Customization
    What the Windows 7!: Um.... How is this possible in WINDOWS 10? Cool! Please do mind my heavy customization. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-windows-7/18998052-5de7-468f-8d13-a5794a8c98f0
  9. Windows 7 to show notifications about upcoming support end

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 to show notifications about upcoming support end: PCs that run Windows 7 will show notifications about the upcoming support end starting in April 2019 according to Microsoft. Support for consumer versions of Windows 7 ends on January 14, 2020. Enterprise-customers may extend support by up to three years by paying per-user...
  10. About Recovery to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Recovery to Windows 7: I update my OLD laptop this Monday, but drive of my laptop can't run smooth and the Microsoft Windows Edge is very lag and sometimes I watch videos on YouTube it blurrys. So I need to recovery now, but Windows 10 say I need to wait 10 days, But can I have a link to recovery...