Windows 10: When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows...

Discus and support When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_Blueboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_Blueboy, Oct 30, 2019.

1. When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows...

/u/Mr_Blueboy, Oct 30, 2019

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Try Ubuntu?

I can't help but agree with the disliking of the boot menu showing older versions of Ubuntu -I always hated seeing a bunch of Ubuntu OSes with the "other operating systems" (Windows for my triple boot) at the bottom of the list -I had to press the down key about 12 times to get to Windows!

majestic12, Oct 30, 2019
  4. When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows...

1. When windows hates on you for having an ubuntu drive... This is at least 50 windows... - Similar Threads - hates having ubuntu

2. Hate one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hate one drive: It was backing up everything and when I tried to move folders it would get stuck because it was trying to backup the folders and couldn't because I didn't have enough space. I don't want to use one drive. I hate the constant bugging to upgrade as well.. its malware. it falls...
  3. Hate one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hate one drive: It was backing up everything and when I tried to move folders it would get stuck because it was trying to backup the folders and couldn't because I didn't have enough space. I don't want to use one drive. I hate the constant bugging to upgrade as well.. its malware. it falls...
  4. window does not recognize drive format with ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window does not recognize drive format with ubuntu: Hi,I think win10 is able to see drive with NTFS and exFAT partition format but the problem is win10 does not recognize my drive that format in ubuntu as NTFS and exFAT. those my two drives are moving from ubuntu to use in window desktop- put back to ubuntu both drive work...
  5. How to install Windows 10 when you only have a DVD drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 when you only have a DVD drive?: Hi everyone, I wanted to install Windows 10 on an older Pentium 4 machine I have laying around which is running Linux at the moment. After downloading the Media Creation Toolkit, I created a USB stick but soon realised there was no option to boot from USB in the BIOS of...
  6. Dear W10, I hate you.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dear W10, I hate you.: Hi. So W10 has murdered two laptops in a row of mine. Unfortunately I spent almost $1000 on my most recent laptop which, you guessed it, crashed within a month after it's 1 year warranty. Both times they began having significant problems after an "update." The older one...
  7. HP printer Model M203dw have to wait at least 50 seconds for single page print and if...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer Model M203dw have to wait at least 50 seconds for single page print and if...: HP say it is a Microsoft issue, any thoughts and ideas?, I have already checked for driver updates etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-model-m203dw-have-to-wait-at-least-50/75fb887a-f246-411f-9e45-18273ec391e9
  8. Windows I HATE YOU now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows I HATE YOU now: I have been using windows for all of my life, I struggled with stability for many years until windows 7 came a long and for first time since the glory days of XP I had a stable, reliable system. I work in an industry which is mainly filled with Apple users and fan boys, I was...
  9. if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is

in Windows 10 Support
    if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is: I tried to fit the whole title in the field but it didn't fit. Here, you can drag a window to the side and it will fill that section of the screen that you do to display two windows side by side. When you grab the line between them you can move it either way. Does Windows...
  10. Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 - How are you finding it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 - How are you finding it?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has installed Bash on Windows 10 yet, and what their experience has been? I see Microsoft are very clear that it is beta software: Bash on Ubuntu on Windows | MSDN I'm keen to try this out as it could be useful for me, but dont want...