Windows 10: when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

Discus and support when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; C:/windows/system32/cscript 32.exe a black box appears with that at the top left corner and i would like to figure out how to make it stop doing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bensperry1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

C:/windows/system32/cscript 32.exe

a black box appears with that at the top left corner and i would like to figure out how to make it stop doing that

:)

bensperry1, Jun 24, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

1. when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying - Similar Threads - starts box popped

2. windows installer pop up box at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows installer pop up box at start up: When I start my computer a box comes on the screen called windows installer it seems not to be anything but annoying. I simply have to close it and carry on. I believe it would just be hidden in the past i.e. not just pop up and wait for me to close it. it only appears at...
  3. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  4. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of: HI all As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it pops up on Opera, Chrome and Edge, my protection and firewall doesn't seem to be alerting me to a problem. It doesn't appear...
  5. Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...: [ATTACH] it pops up after 30 mins or so.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-pops-up-its-really-annoying-me-all/01812ff5-957c-4918-a04c-08ad507eec92"
  6. Annoying pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-ups: How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-ups/5b104e5b-ac3e-4218-8c70-8132729a0515
  7. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

Windows Tips gets popping up on its own: Windows tips get popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck. I used Kaspersky and Malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up becomes...
  8. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  9. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...
  10. Start up and annoying pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up and annoying pop ups: New laptop set up by store Windows 10. hard drive failed after 3 weeks so new machine given !!!! and set up done again. This time it is completely different and I dont know how to correct it, 1 at the start I only have those damn tiles and my "list" to the far left is...