Windows 10: When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late

Discus and support When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smartfon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf9pl0/when_you_call_windows_10_to_ask_why_the_child/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smartfon, Jun 24, 2020.

1. When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late

/u/smartfon, Jun 24, 2020

2. Child option not present in Windows 10 Family Safety

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.

• Are you trying these steps in admin account or a local account?
    The steps given in the link ahs to be performed in the Website and a invite has to sent from the web and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the link and check the Add a child account to your family and check
    if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2020
  4. When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late

Child can not log in to windows 10 laptop anymore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to check if check if you are able to login online using the Child account. I suggest you to change the password for the child account by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select Change Password.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts and check if the password is changed.
    • Login with the new password and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late

1. When you call Windows 10 to ask why the child support check is late - Similar Threads - call ask why

2. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  3. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  4. Are you destroying our software on purpose and when have you last trained so called support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are you destroying our software on purpose and when have you last trained so called support...: I had to wipe and clean install windows 10 pro on my PC. Prior to that I could download Adobe software from a saved installer. Now I cannot and some of my previous installers for other software now come up as "incompatible" or "corrupt" or windows automatically tries and...
  5. Are you destroying our software on purpose and when have you last trained so called support...

Are you destroying our software on purpose and when have you last trained so called support...: I had to wipe and clean install windows 10 pro on my PC. Prior to that I could download Adobe software from a saved installer. Now I cannot and some of my previous installers for other software now come up as "incompatible" or "corrupt" or windows automatically tries and...
  6. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  7. you call this support?

you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  8. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?: I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with Windows Defender Firewall settings, Network Adapter Settings, blocking apps, turning off what apps can access what, etc etc etc. I...
  9. Called wrong tech support don’t know if it’s too late

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Called wrong tech support don’t know if it’s too late: Hello, this morning I was playing games on my new computer when I ran into a windows bluescreen. I tried troubleshooting it myself but couldn’t find a fix. I mistakenly called a third party tech support company called guruaid. I had my friend talk to them while I googled them...
  10. Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft support call appointments: always late? Are they any good?: I have this problem with Windows 10 Pro 64, FCU, that the guys on this forum can't seem to figure out, spo I thought I should do a support call with MS. So I went to support.microsoft.com. A call back? *sarc Wait "only" 1080 or 1900 minutes, on the two times I went to the...