Windows 10: When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files?

Discus and support When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? For example,in your files there's a catagory"Photos"where it shows all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NATALIA1040, Apr 29, 2019.

1. When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files?

When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? For example,in your files there's a catagory"Photos"where it shows all your pictures.Then it has"tags"like people,place,concerts,etc.where they automatically catagorize them.Does your picture get deleted in "Photos"and"albums too?Does like the picture get deleted in FILES,ALL PHOTOS,and TAGS?

When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? 9c253c59-bb15-43dd-8292-8c21c40c0d1b?upload=true.png When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? be01d884-881b-459c-b6eb-d794b04d5fc2?upload=true.png

* Original title: delete

* Moved from: education

:)

NATALIA1040, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 29, 2019
  3. macbeth Win User
    Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Apr 29, 2019
  4. temp02 Win User

When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files?

Can I delete this unknown file safely?

Well then simply erase (Shift + Del) the $RECYCLE.BIN folder of that drive, I just find it odd that Windows doesn't pick up the drive's recycle bin when you connect it.
    And yes it's completely safe to delete the whole $RECYCLE.BIN folder, it wont affect any of the other files/folders on the drive, and whenever you delete (Del) another file it will be re-created.

temp02, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files?

1. When you delete a picture in One Drive,does it get deleted in all the files? - Similar Threads - delete picture Drive

2. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  3. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  4. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  5. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  6. One drive deleting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive deleting files: Lately everytime i boot up my laptop i get a message from one drive that files have been deleted from my laptop and sent to the one drive recycle bin. When I click on the link in the notification to go to the recycle bin it is empty. I have not been deleting anything. Also i...
  7. Deleted pictures on one drive

Deleted pictures on one drive: hi i deleted some pictures on one drive but I needed them back. I went into my recycling bin but they were not there, how can i get them back? I am desperate deleted them by mistske and deleted recycling bin to quickly. Advise please thank you...
  8. One Drive deleted files

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive deleted files: I accidently deleted my file explorer files into one drive, i went in to restore them however they stay put in the deleted folder of one drive please could some one help me Anita...
  9. One Drive Files are getting deleted

One Drive Files are getting deleted: Dear Sir, Please be informed that my shared files in One Drive are getting deleted. I don't get any notification when any file is deleted. Later when check, my One Drive folder is completely empty, literally all the files are deleted. Every time its happing. Please...
  10. pictures file was deleted by one drive

pictures file was deleted by one drive: Hello on May 26,2020 I activated one drive syn in doing so all my pictures in my pictures file were gone or deleted some how , also other files folders when missing . What I got was a green check mark on the file and nothing in it. I had 20 years and over 20,000 photos all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is deleting files in microsoft one permanent