Windows 10: When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc...

Discus and support When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc... NOW what are the first 10 websites that you visit? And the first 5 software you download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 10jbp10, Oct 28, 2019.

1. 10jbp10 Win User

When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc...

When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc... NOW what are the first 10 websites that you visit? And the first 5 software you download? and first 10 Windows settings that you change?

example: first two things i'd do is
    (windows key + r) -> "iexplorer.exe" to download firefox from firefox.com
    right click windows start menu button -> power options -> change it to high performance instead of balanced

:)

10jbp10, Oct 28, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 28, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 28, 2019
  4. When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc...

1. When you first install Windows 10 on your new laptop/pc... - Similar Threads - install laptop

2. Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Win 8.1 64 on laptop pre-installed Win 10 Home 64: Dear Friends, My laptop HP Pavilion Win 10 Home 64 Factory-installed. Now I like to install Win 8.1 64 more on a new partition so that the Office 2007 32 can be run there. Thanks for your attention Quyen Pham Dinh With profound thankfulness if help me by mail to ***...
  3. No Audio Output is Installed in ASUS X555LA laptop after reinstalls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output is Installed in ASUS X555LA laptop after reinstalls: Hi, I am trying to help a friend who's laptop's audio stopped working after a simple lid close. the symptoms are almost the same as posted in this thread years ago- No Audio Output Device Installed. I'm deeply worried for him after reading the thread. things I tried over the...
  4. Bought Minecraft on my laptop, can't install????

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft on my laptop, can't install????: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition on the Microsoft Store just now, and when I clicked "Install" there's an error message about not having any applicable devices linked to my account, but I'm on a laptop, it should be able to download on a laptop no?? And now...
  5. can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i install rocket league on my laptop from my game pass: can I install rocket league on my laptop with the windows 10 update from my game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-rocket-league-on-my-laptop-from-my/1b86b119-209e-4619-8e92-55cbff205d65
  6. installing external cd player to laptop

installing external cd player to laptop: I purchased an external cd player for laptop, but it doesn't recognize , can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-external-cd-player-to-laptop/10db548e-2e1d-414d-afab-d7168edef3da
  7. When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...

When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the...: When I bought my laptop it has 4GB RAM installed but when I updated my Windows the installed RAM is now only 2GB with 1.82 USABLE. How do I fix this?...
  8. Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though...: Hi there, Anyone who is kind hearted to help me fix the issue I found in my Dell laptop. Your assistance would really help me clear my mind and learn while understanding what's inside of my laptop. Here is the case, I just reset my laptop to ensure that nothing is connected...
  9. Windows 10 HP Laptop (HP 15-F272WM) will not boot + install Windows 10 from USB flash drive...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 HP Laptop (HP 15-F272WM) will not boot + install Windows 10 from USB flash drive...: Hello. For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to fix my HP laptop that ran Windows 10. The exact type of laptop I have is an HP 15-F272WM. It was running decent for about two years but then the hard drive crashed for little to no reason. I had been having BSOD...
  10. Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Acer Laptop/Fresh install mysteriously slow. a few questions too: Hi everyone. I am not making a lot of progress with this laptop and need help. I have a 5-6 year old lower-end Acer with original installation with an i5 2.x GHz with 3.0GHz turbo and two sticks of 4 GB Ram. It started running slower and slower despite removing a lot of old...