Windows 10: When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits...

Discus and support When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently became windows insider to see if "desktop spotlight"very excited for this feature is available to insiders now. It isn't, so i left Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmitMishra4, Apr 29, 2021.

1. When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits...

I recently became windows insider to see if "desktop spotlight"very excited for this feature is available to insiders now. It isn't, so i left Insider program, now I'm not sure if I'm still on Beta version of windows or on stable windows, Or do i have to wait till next public update arrives? I didn't see windows rolling back when i left the program. A friend of mine told me that i will have to reinstall the windows again to get stable version again, which i don't want but i will have to do it if i have to. My windows version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.962, plus, any idea how long will it

:)

AmitMishra4, Apr 29, 2021

2. Can't leave insider program

If you wish to leave the insider program you have to roll back to the release version 10240 then go to settings. You are on an insider build you cant leave insiders until you are not

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 29, 2021
  3. how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 29, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits...

Stop Insider Versions

Hi garaliuoctavian

You have turned that button on, that means you have chosen to leave the Insider program.

While it used to be the case, your system would then roll back to the last stable release, that is no longer the case, it is only when the next major release of WIndows 10 is released to the public at the end of April, then you will be put on that version and
    finally have left the insider program . . .

DaveM121, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits...

1. When you leave the insider program, Does your OS rolls back to stable version or it waits... - Similar Threads - leave insider program

2. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  3. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  4. how to leave the insider program

how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  5. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  6. leave insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  7. leave insider program

leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  8. Unable to leave the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to leave the windows insider program: I am trying to leave the windows insider program, but Microsoft will not allow me to log in and leave. Microsoft appears to be horribly confused about my account. On my computer, you can clearly see which account has me in the Dev Channel: [ATTACH] And yet, when I go to...
  9. Leaving the insider program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Leaving the insider program: I gave my mum my old lenovo 2in1 and it was factory reset but has insider still on, whenever I sign in with my account that has insiders on, it says 'this account is not registerd with insiders' any help without resetting the whole thing or buying a new one? submitted by...
  10. Roll back to version 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roll back to version 1607: I have massive stuttering issues in all of my game, I am sure this si due to the windows creators update. I want to roll back to 1607 to check if this will help. Is there any possible way that I can do this? When I go to recovery, I don't see the option....