Windows 10: when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact...

Discus and support when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by goodaggie, Oct 13, 2019.

1. goodaggie Win User

when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact...

when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact info

:)

goodaggie, Oct 13, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 13, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Oct 13, 2019
  4. thesaint2 Win User

when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact...

new contacts not useable

Good Morning Ken & Helmut,
    Ken, the "Mail" contacts list works for all current contacts - but not for newly inserted contacts, even after a reset of the laptop.

Helmut, Thanks for your suggestions, I will try them as soon as I get a chance.

thesaint2, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. when you say "contact the 3rd party app" then why not give us a link or at least contact... - Similar Threads - contact 3rd party

2. "Contact us at Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  3. "Contact us at Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  4. HOW? Why is there no link to contact information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW? Why is there no link to contact information: Saw this warning today:But there is no link to a method of contact,Went through TOS to find contact information for privacy concerns. The information in the TOS is a disconnected extension.Anyone have a way to report privacy violations?...
  5. HOW? Why is there no link to contact information

HOW? Why is there no link to contact information: Saw this warning today:But there is no link to a method of contact,Went through TOS to find contact information for privacy concerns. The information in the TOS is a disconnected extension.Anyone have a way to report privacy violations?...
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  7. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  8. Linking 3rd parties.

9. You need a new app ms-contact-support link

You need a new app ms-contact-support link: I have an issue where an app that has a help and support button will show this messageNote: for some reason....The windows app "Help and support is GONE!! Here is a screenshot [ATTACH] tell me how to fix this is issue. Maybe it is because The Help and support app is...
  10. Contacts in People app not linking to mail

Contacts in People app not linking to mail: Although I have added a new contact to people app and saved when I come to send an email the name is not shown in list of contacts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-in-people-app-not-linking-to-mail/57d799bb-8a10-4db7-be9e-32c8389b94a0