Windows 10: Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...

Discus and support Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I recently upgraded to windows 11 22H2 and now I want to use WSL2. So I tried to enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" but after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...

Hi. I recently upgraded to windows 11 22H2 and now I want to use WSL2. So I tried to enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" but after a restart, it shows a bluescreen with "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Auto repair does not work. I manually enter safe mode and it rolls back the virtual machine platform and my PC boots again.Try to find logs or minidumps but cannot see any. This problem does not exist in windows 11 21H1 as I used WSL2 all the time. Contacted Microsoft support but it only asked me to install all optional features drivers mostly but nothing changed: still not able

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Burn_Elmo Win User

Cannot enable Virtual Machine Platform

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19043.1826

I was trying to install WSL2 but when I was trying to enable Virtual Machine Platform I got this error when restarting: "Failed to update services".

I ran systeminfo.exe and checked to make sure virtualization is enabled.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Burn_Elmo, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform"

I'm running Windows 10 on ASUS FX705DY AU072T.

Windows doesn't boot after enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" and just shows a black screen after showing the windows 10 logo during boot.

I've tried it on updated version 1909 and also after updating to version 19041.264 I can't use WSL 2 because of this.

How can this be fixed?

ModernQuasar534, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...

can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black

i am able to perform above steps but at the time i go to control panel <turn windows features on or of <VIRTUAL PLATFORM MACHINE AND I ENABLE THIS OPTION IT RESTARTS MY PC SHOWING WORKING ON UPDATES IT STUCKS BLACK AT THAT TIME

yashrajdwivedi, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...

1. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with... - Similar Threads - Whenever enable virtual

2. Unable to enable virtual machine platform.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable virtual machine platform.: I have a dell inspiron 3505 with ryzen 5 3540 processor running windows 11 and I was trying to run windows subsystem for android and for that I had to enable virtual machine platform.But when I tried to do so, after turning it on from the "turn windows features on or off" and...
  3. Unable to enable virtual machine platform.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable virtual machine platform.: I have a dell inspiron 3505 with ryzen 5 3540 processor running windows 11 and I was trying to run windows subsystem for android and for that I had to enable virtual machine platform.But when I tried to do so, after turning it on from the "turn windows features on or off" and...
  4. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...

Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" PC goes bluescreen with...: Hi. I recently upgraded to windows 11 22H2 and now I want to use WSL2. So I tried to enable "virtual machine platform" or "core isolation" but after a restart, it shows a bluescreen with "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Auto repair does not work. I manually enter safe mode and it...
  5. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" PC goes bluescreen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" PC goes bluescreen with...: Hi. I recently upgraded to windows 11 22H2 and now I want to use WSL2. So I tried to enable "virtual machine platform" but after a restart, it shows a bluescreen with "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Auto repair does not work. I manually enter safe mode and it rolls back the...
  6. Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" PC goes bluescreen with...

Whenever enable "virtual machine platform" PC goes bluescreen with...: Hi. I recently upgraded to windows 11 22H2 and now I want to use WSL2. So I tried to enable "virtual machine platform" but after a restart, it shows a bluescreen with "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Auto repair does not work. I manually enter safe mode and it rolls back the...
  7. Cannot enable Virtual Machine Platform

Cannot enable Virtual Machine Platform: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.19043.1826I was trying to install WSL2 but when I was trying to enable Virtual Machine Platform I got this error when restarting: "Failed to update services".I ran systeminfo.exe and checked to make sure virtualization is...
  8. Unable to Enable 'Virtual Machine Platform'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Enable 'Virtual Machine Platform': Hello, I need to use WSL2 on my Windows 10 system, HP pavilion CS1000-TX. Whenever I enable Virtual Machine Platform and go for a reboot, the reboot doesnt go through. I witness the HP logo and then a blank screen upon. The only solution I've found is to perform a power off....
  9. Unable to enable "Virtual Machine Platform"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to enable "Virtual Machine Platform": submitted by /u/CautiousCrazy6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvs9sn/unable_to_enable_virtual_machine_platform/
  10. Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform": I'm running Windows 10 on ASUS FX705DY AU072T. Windows doesn't boot after enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" and just shows a black screen after showing the windows 10 logo during boot. I've tried it on updated version 1909 and also after updating to version 19041.264 I...