Windows 10: Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down.

Discus and support Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's really slowing it down. My website's link is https://myonlinebazaar.net Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamGohar, May 5, 2019.

1. Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down.

Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's really slowing it down. My website's link is https://myonlinebazaar.net Can anyone help me find why it's happening.

:)

ShubhamGohar, May 5, 2019

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 5, 2019
  3. Can't Access Websites on New HP Windows 10 Laptop?

Hello Lily,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist to resolve this issue.

• Which browser are you using to access all the websites?
    • Does this issue occurs using other browser as well?

Let's check if any virus is affecting your system and causing this issue.

Step 1: I would suggest you to run
    Windows Defender
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/schedule-a-scan-in-windows-defender

Step 2: You can also follow the below link and check if it helps:

Malicious Software Removal Tool

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 5, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down.

Website Access Denied

We're glad to learn that you can access the website now. We appreciate the list of troubleshooting steps that you posted. It would be very helpful to other community members who are experiencing the same thing.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concern regarding accessing websites.

Yolvi Ell, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down.

1. Whenever I am accessing my website through my windows laptop it's slowing it down. - Similar Threads - Whenever accessing website

2. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Since Saturday I’ve noticed my Laptop has been very very slow and I don’t know why. Is there anything I can check to try and fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-slowed-down/bf1485be-ac76-4fbd-9546-7882a30fe482
  3. The speed of my CPU slows down whenever I fold my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The speed of my CPU slows down whenever I fold my laptop: The speed of my CPU slows down from 2.4 GHz to 1.2-0.7 GHz whenever I fold my laptop 180°. How can I override this feature/bug? I have a Samsung Galaxy book Flex2 i5. Currently i am using windows 11, but i still had the same problem with windows 10. Thanks for the help....
  4. The speed of my CPU slows down whenever I fold my laptop

The speed of my CPU slows down whenever I fold my laptop: The speed of my CPU slows down from 2.4 GHz to 1.2-0.7 GHz whenever I fold my laptop 180°. How can I override this feature/bug? I have a Samsung Galaxy book Flex2 i5. Currently i am using windows 11, but i still had the same problem with windows 10. Thanks for the help....
  5. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the...
  6. Sound coming through my speaker is slowed down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound coming through my speaker is slowed down: I have connected my Sony SRS XB speaker to my PC via bluetooth. It has connected but the sound that comes through is slowed down, when I try to watch a video it also slows that down to the speed of the audio. Everything I have seen online to fix this issue say change the...
  7. My laptop is slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is slowing down: My Laptop is slowing down after some time of usage. It usually slows down after I close the lid and open it back. My CPU is Ryzen 7 3700x and RAM is 16 gb so I don't think there's any problem with the specs. The laptop is brand new. When my laptop slows down it acts like when...
  8. My laptop shuts down whenever I touch it!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shuts down whenever I touch it!!: I have windows 10 pro and it was working fine till yesterday evening. From yesterday whenever I touch or put my hand beside my touchpad my laptop shuts down immediately and when i try to re-start it blue screen appears. But the funny thing is this that this shut down thing...
  9. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.: Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages, Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local...
  10. my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop: when i switch on or restart my laptop it goes to some other website so I deleted my browser mozilla firefox and all the cookies in it now when I start my laptop it asks me to open this in which application that application selection window appears and then disappears...