Windows 10: Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

Discus and support Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screenshots attached for reference. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srjkumar96, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

Screenshots attached for reference.

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... 0ac43a5e-5a83-4be1-950d-7d398130da36?upload=true.png Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... 0d1872e4-7df3-43e9-a49d-36535c23bd12?upload=true.png

:)

srjkumar96, Dec 1, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

camera not opening

Hello,

We understand that after a Windows 10 update, your camera stopped working properly. This issue may have occurred due to corrupted drivers. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting an error message whenever you try to open photos or start the camera?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10 camera.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

1. Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... - Similar Threads - Whenever trying open

2. Am unable to open my laptop camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am unable to open my laptop camera.: Am unable to open my laptop camera how can i open it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-unable-to-open-my-laptop-camera/9d77e999-c200-4089-81ba-61d60fd16e9a
  3. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  4. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  5. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  6. I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.

I am getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever i try to reset my laptop.: This first happen on october when i try to hard reset deleting everything and starting fresh on my laptop, and i come across a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when its in the process of restarting my laptop. I have tried basically everything, updating driver, running sfc...
  7. HP laptop freezes frequently whenever I am typing

HP laptop freezes frequently whenever I am typing: Hi,I have a laptop HP 15-ef3017ca 15.6" Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 5625U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11 Home which was working just fine for a long time. About a month ago, it started to freeze anytime I am typing. It feels like a driver issue or a recent windows 11 update that...
  8. HP laptop freezes frequently whenever I am typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop freezes frequently whenever I am typing: Hi,I have a laptop HP 15-ef3017ca 15.6" Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 5625U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11 Home which was working just fine for a long time. About a month ago, it started to freeze anytime I am typing. It feels like a driver issue or a recent windows 11 update that...
  9. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  10. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684