Windows 10: Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

Discus and support Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screenshots attached for reference. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srjkumar96, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

Screenshots attached for reference.

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... 0ac43a5e-5a83-4be1-950d-7d398130da36?upload=true.png Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... 0d1872e4-7df3-43e9-a49d-36535c23bd12?upload=true.png

:)

srjkumar96, Dec 1, 2018

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

camera not opening

Hello,

We understand that after a Windows 10 update, your camera stopped working properly. This issue may have occurred due to corrupted drivers. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting an error message whenever you try to open photos or start the camera?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10 camera.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the...

1. Whenever I am trying to open the Camera app on my Windows 10 HP Laptop I am getting the... - Similar Threads - Whenever trying open

2. I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10: I am having trouble burning CD out of my music file on my HP laptop Window 10. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-burning-cd-on-my-hp-laptop/dac18cc6-6a18-4a8f-9200-35028bb55a72
  3. why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop: my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I really need to get Microsoft store on my windows 10 laptop and I need to get back my camera for my hp laptop,it isn't coming up....
  4. I am getting Error 1303

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Error 1303: Hi I have Error 1303 Set up cannot access the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Cngine Some problem about permissions. My Outlook is not sending or receiving and I cannot reply to emails because of error message Not Implementing. I am...
  5. I am trying to use a USB2.0 PV Camera instead of the built in laptop camera. right click...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to use a USB2.0 PV Camera instead of the built in laptop camera. right click...: I am trying to use a USB2.0 UVC PC Camera instead of the built in Acer Laptop camera in the WIN10 Camera AP. The camera works in Skype Right click on device in Control Panel does not allow me to choose this camera as default. Clicking on Change Camera Icon in Camera AP...
  6. I am unable to open the personalize window..

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to open the personalize window..: Hello there.. I am unable to open the personalized window on my windows 10. I have searched the same doubt in this website and they have given me the method that what to do next.. I have tried it out but still somehow i am not able to open it.. Here i have attached the...
  7. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...
  8. I am getting annoyed at this ................

in Browsers and Email
    I am getting annoyed at this ................: Windows 10 Home, version 1803 build 17134.83 Default browser : IE11 I don't usually "whine", but this time I am pissed...……... In the past, I could always open IE11 > Tools > Manage add-ons > Search providers > Find more search providers. From there I would pick Google > Add...
  9. I am getting this Error in Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting this Error in Dump: I looked at the dump files and came away with this. STACK_COMMAND: kb FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE BUCKET_ID:...
  10. Windows thinks I am not connected but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks I am not connected but I am: Windows 10 problems – network awareness and Win 10 apps. not working on Wi-Fi or Wired (CAT5e). 1. Network and Sharing Center shows “you are currently not connected to any networks.” > Even though I connected using either wireless or wired connections. > Checked...