Windows 10: Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this

Discus and support Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last night this issue is occurring after sign in page it show black screen with cursor and cmd prompt but im able to access task manager using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShubhamBagwe, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this

Since last night this issue is occurring after sign in page it show black screen with cursor and cmd prompt but im able to access task manager using shortcut keys and run a new task explorer.exe then my desktop shows please help meWhenever I boot my laptop after login it show this [​IMG]

:)

ShubhamBagwe, Apr 3, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this

1. Whenever I boot my laptop after login it show this - Similar Threads - Whenever boot laptop

2. whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop: well i have a HP laptop which while charging almost always shows white light at the charging spotwhenever the laptop is turned off and charged it shows orange light which is perfectly fine and when i start my laptop for a couple of minutes also laptop shows orange light in...
  3. whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop: well i have a HP laptop which while charging almost always shows white light at the charging spotwhenever the laptop is turned off and charged it shows orange light which is perfectly fine and when i start my laptop for a couple of minutes also laptop shows orange light in...
  4. whenever i charge my laptop it shows white light .hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't login to Laptop after clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Laptop after clean boot: HelloI have an Windows 11.I followed a guide on how to do a clean boot of my Laptop because my notepad wasn't working and here: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/notepad-is-not-opening told me to clean boot following this:...
  6. Can't login to Laptop after clean boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to Laptop after clean boot: HelloI have an Windows 11.I followed a guide on how to do a clean boot of my Laptop because my notepad wasn't working and here: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/notepad-is-not-opening told me to clean boot following this:...
  7. My login will not work on my laptop after I sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login will not work on my laptop after I sign in: I can log into Microsoft. It will not update on my PC says incorrect password for device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-login-will-not-work-on-my-laptop-after-i-sign/2eff0dae-b734-452f-99fa-53b469e175d1
  8. My login will not work on my laptop after I sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My login will not work on my laptop after I sign in: I can log into Microsoft. It will not update on my PC says incorrect password for device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-login-will-not-work-on-my-laptop-after-i-sign/2eff0dae-b734-452f-99fa-53b469e175d1
  9. whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen)

in Windows 10 Support
    whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen): Startup/Login issue: whenever I boot my PC, instead of showing the login screen, it shows THIS error: (image link: (zoom in if you can't see it): 100_0164.JPG - Google Drive ) This happened when I used msconfig.exe (system configuration) and autoruns (from Windows...
  10. Cant login after I reset my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login after I reset my laptop.: I reset my laptop and after it finished it did not take me to setup the laptop it took me to the login screen.This it what it said after the reset. Im sorry the pic is a little blurry. Can you help? Thanks [IMG][IMG][IMG]...