Windows 10: Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in...

Discus and support Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2-before-1-for-1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2-before-1-for-1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in...

/u/2-before-1-for-1, Jul 26, 2020

2. Windos 10 Sign On Screen does not come up

I have an Acer Extensa that I installed WIndows 10 on. The PC boots just fine but will not display the Windows 10 Sign on screen. The screen is black and the hard drive just keeps running. If I press the power button I can see that the sign on screen
    is there as the machine powers down. If when starting the PC I enter setup, and re-save the current settings without changing anything it will then come up with the sign on screen?

Any IDeas or suggestions?

Frank A.Carpenter, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Whenever I boot it up it shows a black screen with my cursor

Original title: Black screen

So when i was installing windows 10 it said it was downloading drivers and it took 2 hours so i decided to turn of my pc and whenever i boot it up it shows a black screen with my cursor. Please help!

pokerushhd, Jul 26, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in...

Windows Spotlight Lock screen photo not coming up on Sign-in screen

Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in... [​IMG]

Hi, note the setting (marked green) - it's an option.

I found I was getting one of my own pictures on log off, on; I toggled the settings marked in red to have the Spotlight pictures back again.

Note that the screen image you see from a restart may differ from your Spotlight image- it is constructed in a different way.

dalchina, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in...

1. Whenever I boot up my windows PC this comes up as the sign in screen and I cannot log in... - Similar Threads - Whenever boot comes

2. When I boot up my asus laptop the log in screen comes up, when I log in I get a complexly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I boot up my asus laptop the log in screen comes up, when I log in I get a complexly...: Asus laptop boots up fine.When I logging in a totally blank screen comes up.I have no idea how to get the laptop started.I have restarted 3 times no better. Powered off and restarted no better.Thanks in advance for any help provided.Bill Guinan...
  3. When I boot up my asus laptop the log in screen comes up, when I log in I get a complexly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I boot up my asus laptop the log in screen comes up, when I log in I get a complexly...: Asus laptop boots up fine.When I logging in a totally blank screen comes up.I have no idea how to get the laptop started.I have restarted 3 times no better. Powered off and restarted no better.Thanks in advance for any help provided.Bill Guinan...
  4. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  5. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  6. Whenever I boot up my Windows pc it just has a Recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whenever I boot up my Windows pc it just has a Recovery screen: So uh whenever I turn my pc on it just has a Recovery screen but since I'm not like a tech type of person I guess lol I don't know how to get it off my screen so yeah? This is literally what it says there's so button to click on the screen to press to get out of it so I'm...
  7. A pop up screen comes whenever I boot my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A pop up screen comes whenever I boot my system: Hi, Whenever I restart / boot my system, this screen appears and if I click anywhere out of the pop up window, it just disappears. Pls help on this. Thanks, Rajesh Gopinath[ATTACH]...
  8. Whenever I start up my PC and log in, Windows Powershell opens up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I start up my PC and log in, Windows Powershell opens up.: I don't know what to do because I don't use or have ever used Windows Powershell. The files that starts up is C:/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0/powershell.exe ....
  9. Whenever I open my laptop it comes up with this. I open it and it just says Windows boot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I open my laptop it comes up with this. I open it and it just says Windows boot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TG24129 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv7jhh/whenever_i_open_my_laptop_it_comes_up_with_this_i/
  10. sign in screen doesn't come up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen doesn't come up: I installed a windows 10 update last month and since my computer often times out if i step away for 10 minutes. This is true even if a download is in progress or a program is in operation. What is worse is that it won't progress to the sign on screen when I try to log back...