Windows 10: Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...

Discus and support Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iusetiktokandreddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iusetiktokandreddit, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...

/u/iusetiktokandreddit, Mar 4, 2021

2. Black screen + curser and unmauntable boot volume problem

hi,

i have an asus laptop and when i tried to start it showed me the unmauntable boot volume error, tried to restart and it brings me to a black screen with a curser.

all battens have no effect except for the power batten.

can u help me?

Arthur Dzega, Mar 4, 2021
  3. windows 10 black screen with no curser

After upgrading to windows 10 I was greeted by a black screen with no curser. After holding down the power key and restarting it works ok. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

IanJohnson81, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...

black screen- win10 no curser-no log on screen Win 7> 10

Thought I had this problem solved even posted successful results. Went through all the suggestions including Reset and Reinstall 10. Nothing worked.The black screen- win10 no curser-no log on screen still persisted. I have to do a hard reset to boot.
    Now what. Did not as yet upgrade the bio. All this should not have been necessary. any real answers?

ThomasMcCabe, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to...

1. Whenever I boot up or restart my PC I get this black screen with my curser then I have to... - Similar Threads - Whenever boot restart

2. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...: This black loading screen is the same as the previous but without the windows logo, where it gets stuck there and dosent go to another screen, just 4 or 5 spinning white dots until I restart, where it either does the same thing or the pc tries to repair itself, where it fails...
  3. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...: This black loading screen is the same as the previous but without the windows logo, where it gets stuck there and dosent go to another screen, just 4 or 5 spinning white dots until I restart, where it either does the same thing or the pc tries to repair itself, where it fails...
  4. My pc when I attempt to boot it up, gets stuck on the black boot up screen after the black...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PLEASE HELP. When I try to play a game whenever it boots up my screen goes black and I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP. When I try to play a game whenever it boots up my screen goes black and I have...: PLEASE HELP. When I try to play a game whenever it boots up my screen goes black and I have to hit the windows button to see my screen. However when I try to click back on the game again the screen goes black again. It seems that when I unplug my pc and try to run the game it...
  6. I get black circles that appear on my screen and my curser control is suddenly gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get black circles that appear on my screen and my curser control is suddenly gone.: After the last windows update, I get black circles that appear on my screen and my curser control is suddenly gone. A mouse arrow sometimes shows up in the circles. I have to shut down to escape it.What is happening? How to fix it?...
  7. Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...: I tried using task manager to delete it and cmd software scanning but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-boot-up-my-pc-i-get-rundll-there-was-a/14fcf28e-50b0-45cd-991b-9231815df1c0
  8. whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen)

in Windows 10 Support
    whenever I boot my PC, i get THIS error (instead of login screen): Startup/Login issue: whenever I boot my PC, instead of showing the login screen, it shows THIS error: (image link: (zoom in if you can't see it): 100_0164.JPG - Google Drive ) This happened when I used msconfig.exe (system configuration) and autoruns (from Windows...
  9. Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc: So, i was not having this problem until recently, when i randomly restarted my pc bcoz it was stuck, and then i got a black screen after the dell logo came. I waited about an hour but nothing happened. After pressing shift+the power key, and booting it up and shutting it down...
  10. My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC starts up to a black screen with a curser: I get a the ‘Microsoft corporation’ loading bar but after that it’s just a black background. I can’t get to task manager or anything. Any ideas? I tried startup repair but it didn’t work. On a side note my Malwarebytes trial ran out. Is there anything comparable to it?...