Windows 10: Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this

Discus and support Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a this keeps popping up when i click play [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Subtiltyowl180, May 27, 2020.

1. Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this

a

this keeps popping up when i click play

Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this d76ffc6a-4ad9-4c94-aa4f-4da2e0967ae8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Subtiltyowl180, May 27, 2020
  2. MLA
    mla Win User

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11.
    It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app).

1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for particular person the ID is typed in ID Patient field (8888888).

Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this [​IMG]

2. the list of data related to the Patient ID 8888888 appears. Each line is clickable...

3. When hit return button, it brings first screen but without the entry 8888888 in ID Patient box that was typed in step 1.
    It works fine when running on local pc. But when published by Citrix (the icon delivered to Desktop) the entry not kept.
    Citrix Server is 2012 R2 with IE11 (the same that used on local machines).

May be somebody can suggest what IE setting should be adjusted. Something related to web form caching?

Thanks.

3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 27, 2020
  4. Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this

1. Whenever i click the play button it keeps showing this - Similar Threads - Whenever click play

2. Internet connection/Wifi button keeps on disappearing whenever I try to play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection/Wifi button keeps on disappearing whenever I try to play online games: I can use my laptop normally, but for some reason whenever I try to play games the internet disappears together with the wifi button, in worst case scenario, the laptop freezes whenever i attempt to play. I need to restart the laptop several times before the wifi button...
  3. Internet connection/Wifi button keeps on disappearing whenever I try to play online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection/Wifi button keeps on disappearing whenever I try to play online games: I can use my laptop normally, but for some reason whenever I try to play games the internet disappears together with the wifi button, in worst case scenario, the laptop freezes whenever i attempt to play. I need to restart the laptop several times before the wifi button...
  4. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  5. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  6. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  7. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  8. whenever I click on the start button in the corner it doesn't open the start menu

in Cortana
    whenever I click on the start button in the corner it doesn't open the start menu: Taskbar is shown but whenever I click on the start button or the search it wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-click-on-the-start-button-in-the-corner/7dc11ab3-3f02-40e6-92e9-4268e8440d48
  9. Whenever,I click start button ,it opens very late.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever,I click start button ,it opens very late.: Whenever, I click start button ,it opens very late. But when I restart my laptop , it starts running smoothly .But again after 2 to 3 days it becomes slow. what should I do? please help!...
  10. Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games: Whenever i play games on my laptop my screen freezes and a blue screen pops up and restarts my laptop, been getting different kinds of blue screen errors, there were: DPC Watchdog Violation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Could someone help me?...