Windows 10: Whenever I connect my BT Headphones, the wifi go disconnect. Windows in Notebook.

Discus and support Whenever I connect my BT Headphones, the wifi go disconnect. Windows in Notebook. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here some details: Headphones: JBL wireless headphone Some china product (also wireless) Notebook: Acer Aspire F15 Windows: 10 Home Single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tujiee, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tujiee Win User

Whenever I connect my BT Headphones, the wifi go disconnect. Windows in Notebook.

Here some details:

Headphones:

1. JBL wireless headphone
    2. Some china product (also wireless)

Notebook: Acer Aspire F15

Windows: 10 Home Single Language

Network Adapters: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter

Drivers Updated: 2017 November 09

Senario:

1. Wifi was connected normally
    2. Headphone connect via bluetooth
    3. Headphone connected succesfully
    4. Wifi icons from Wave to Lan Cable
    5. Loss connection to wifi not BT
    6. Turn Off BT
    7. Wifi Connected automatically
    8. Borrow another headphones from friend and try again
    9. Started from number 1 till 7
    10. Use another Notebook
    11. Result are fine, both connected successfully and no disturbance in wifi nor the BT
    12. Google for answers
    13. Result bring me here

:)

Tujiee, Oct 11, 2018
  2. pbonhom Win User

wifi connectivity issue / disconnects - Windows 10

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with my wifi on my ASUS F554LJ notebook.

Wifi Adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter.

Windows 10

It actually works on start up and randomly disconnects when navigating the internet. Disconnecting and reconnecting Wifi will fix the problem, unfortunately only for 30sec to 2min. After that websites will stop loading again and display an error message
    'no connectivity'. So disc/reconnect every 2min is really frustrating.

I have tried all various suggestions for trouble shoot I was able to find online, all drivers are up to date, etc.

The problem started yesterday without having made any upgrades or changes to my notebook in the recent past.

Wired connection seems to work fine.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

pbonhom, Oct 11, 2018
  3. AndreyT Win User
    Reconnect to an already paired BT device (e.g. headphones)

I have a Windows 10 laptop with Bluetooth and I have Sony BT headphones already paired to that laptop. I use the headphones with different BT source devices. They remember the last device they were connected to. Switching them to another BT source requires active action from the user. In case of Windows 10, I have to open Action Pane, click on the Connect shortcut (which opens a Connect pane), find my headphones in the list and ask Windows to connect to them.

Now, my question is: it there any way to do the same thing without having to go through Action pane? I.e. is there any way to open the Connect pane directly (a keyboard shortcut preferably)? Or maybe there's an old-style (Windows 7-style) window that would allow me to reconnect to a paired device?

AndreyT, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Whenever I connect my BT Headphones, the wifi go disconnect. Windows in Notebook.

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Whenever I connect my BT Headphones, the wifi go disconnect. Windows in Notebook. - Similar Threads - Whenever connect Headphones

2. Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop: This is getting really annoying.For around a month, I have noticed that my headphones are not working properly anymore on this laptop. Whenever I make a slight but sudden move my headphones just automatically disconnect with the warning "device disconnected" being said after...
  3. Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop: This is getting really annoying.For around a month, I have noticed that my headphones are not working properly anymore on this laptop. Whenever I make a slight but sudden move my headphones just automatically disconnect with the warning "device disconnected" being said after...
  4. Bluetooth headphones disconnect whenever I move my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game: I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play it for a couple minutes befor my wifi disconnects completely. The only way of getting the internet back is by restarting the...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headphones Disconnect from Android and Connect to PC Whenever I Turn on PC: Whenever I turn on my windows PC a dell laptop, my bluetooth phones sony earbuds disconnect from my android phone pixel 2xl and connect to my pc. Then I have to reconnect them to my android phone. Do you know how to turn off this auto-connect on PC so if I turn on my PC and...
  7. Mi Notebook Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mi Notebook Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi team, I got the newly released Mi Notebook 14. However, from the beginning my WiFi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes or it says 'No internet' even if all other devices connected to that network would be working fine. I've faced this problem across mobile hotspots...
  8. My BT headphones pair but don't connect

My BT headphones pair but don't connect: My BT pairs but doesn't connect , i have a csr 4.0 dongle , file transfer between phone and pc works [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bt-headphones-pair-but-dont-connect/f32d89d0-6bc9-4f3a-8aec-3a68664953cb
  9. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnecting/connecting to Windows 10 PC with BT Dongle

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnecting/connecting to Windows 10 PC with BT Dongle: I have several pairs of Bluetooth headphones, all of which work perfectly when connected to my Win 10 laptop via its internal bluetooth. The same headphones when paired and connected to my Win 10 PC via a Bluetooth USB dongle play for about 3 seconds, then stop (silence)...
  10. Sennhhiser BT 4.50 headphones not connecting to PC

Sennhhiser BT 4.50 headphones not connecting to PC: Please press and hold the power button for a few seconds till the device enters pairing mode . The blue and red light flash and you can see the device...