Windows 10: Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

Discus and support Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Honkmaster [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Honkmaster, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

/u/Honkmaster, Feb 22, 2020
  2. pccpcc Win User

How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it)

Thanks in advance

Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen.... [​IMG]

pccpcc, Feb 22, 2020
  3. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen.... [​IMG]

margrave55, Feb 22, 2020
  4. winactive Win User

Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

This is the way with apps, no controls.

winactive, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

1. Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen.... - Similar Threads - Whenever connect wireless

2. White screen at the top of my bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    White screen at the top of my bar: Hi! I was playing a game Genshin Impact using full screen, mode, and everything was going smoothly. But then I pressed something on my keyboard, and a white bar suddenly appeared at the top. I can't seem to find any way to get rid of it, and it is really irritating since it...
  3. I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display

I have black bars in the top and bottom of my display: See this . When I tried to change my display resolution a black bar appeared . Can anyone please help me to fix this ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-bars-in-the-top-and-bottom-of-my/74d2ecb9-0b82-45c2-8691-0ae8a4fd25f6
  4. a black bar on top of my screen

a black bar on top of my screen: hey there, [ATTACH]any ideas on how to hide this black bar?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-bar-on-top-of-my-screen/2e9cfcce-6a8a-47b3-9130-77c484f5d8da
  5. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  6. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  7. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  8. BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv): whenever i try to connect to my wireless display (Samsung smart tv) it shows connecting to desktop on my tv and my pc shows a bsod with kernel security check fail stop code and restarts i am using win 10 please someone help me...
  9. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  10. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...