Windows 10: Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

Discus and support Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This message i got from the event log in windows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TanujChaniyari, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

This message i got from the event log in windows

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffdf08b1682120, 0xffff808a1d23f750, 0xffffdf08b8f4b010. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0a305ace-9f35-4ac3-9896-00df3316cbea.

I was using an android emulator when I faced this issue.I have tried almost all the solution I found on the net but nothing works

:)

TanujChaniyari, Sep 16, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 16, 2020
  3. AshbyLove Win User
    Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup

My laptop starts and immediately goes to blue screen of death and is forced to restart

HERE IS WHAT I TRIED :

• Resetting computer from Advanced Options in Troubleshooting (doesn't work nothing happens)
    • Resetting using command line systemreset and chkdsk commands do not work
    • System restore also doesn't work
    I HAVE NO WAY TO GET INTO MY COMPUTER WITHOUT IT HITTING BSOD AND NOW WAY TO DO A SYSTEM RESET IM DON FOR

AshbyLove, Sep 16, 2020
  4. CPUFry Win User

Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

Laptop keeps booting to BIOS after blue screen of death

I was loading a game on my computer, when I got a blue screen of death. My computer (laptop) keeps booting to the BIOS. The SSD is listed in the SATA-devices but it does not seem bootable.
    The hard drive is the first one selected in the boot order. I am running dual boot (Windows 10 - Ubuntu) on an MSI GE60 2QD. Is there anything I can do except reinstalling Windows?

Thank you very much for any help.

CPUFry, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

1. Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death... - Similar Threads - Whenever intensive stuff

2. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  3. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  4. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop crashed and displayed the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashed and displayed the blue screen of death: my laptop has been crashing everytime i turn it on for a few days now, here is the log i got from it- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}"...
  6. my laptop crashed and displayed the blue screen of death

my laptop crashed and displayed the blue screen of death: my laptop has been crashing everytime i turn it on for a few days now, here is the log i got from it- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}"...
  7. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  8. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  9. Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer

Blue Screen of Death Whenever I start my Computer: A little background here. I bought the computer from a friend who had built it and already installed Windows 10 on it. I haven't used the computer in about 6 months because of work or school but I never had any issues in the two years I have owned it. When I tried to play a...
  10. my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop: when i switch on or restart my laptop it goes to some other website so I deleted my browser mozilla firefox and all the cookies in it now when I start my laptop it asks me to open this in which application that application selection window appears and then disappears...