Windows 10: Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

Discus and support Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This message i got from the event log in windows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TanujChaniyari, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:02 AM.

1. Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

This message i got from the event log in windows

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffdf08b1682120, 0xffff808a1d23f750, 0xffffdf08b8f4b010. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0a305ace-9f35-4ac3-9896-00df3316cbea.

I was using an android emulator when I faced this issue.I have tried almost all the solution I found on the net but nothing works

:)

TanujChaniyari, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:02 AM

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

3. AshbyLove Win User
    Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup

My laptop starts and immediately goes to blue screen of death and is forced to restart

HERE IS WHAT I TRIED :

• Resetting computer from Advanced Options in Troubleshooting (doesn't work nothing happens)
    • Resetting using command line systemreset and chkdsk commands do not work
    • System restore also doesn't work
    I HAVE NO WAY TO GET INTO MY COMPUTER WITHOUT IT HITTING BSOD AND NOW WAY TO DO A SYSTEM RESET IM DON FOR

4. CPUFry Win User

Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

Laptop keeps booting to BIOS after blue screen of death

I was loading a game on my computer, when I got a blue screen of death. My computer (laptop) keeps booting to the BIOS. The SSD is listed in the SATA-devices but it does not seem bootable.
    The hard drive is the first one selected in the boot order. I am running dual boot (Windows 10 - Ubuntu) on an MSI GE60 2QD. Is there anything I can do except reinstalling Windows?

Thank you very much for any help.

Thema:

Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death...

1. Whenever I do some intensive stuff on my laptop my laptop go to blue screen of death... - Similar Threads - Whenever intensive stuff

2. New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New laptop experiencing frequent Blue Screen of Death: My relatively new laptop asus ROG STRIX G531GT has been showing frequent Blue Screen of death more than 3 times a day The error shown varies. I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and maybe even other ones which i can't remember....
  3. CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH DELL LAPTOP

CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH DELL LAPTOP: i have been having constant BSODS over 2 months now, and I have been trying every possible way within the software to fix it but It didn't, i ran 8 passes of memtest86, ran crystaldiskinfo on my only SSD it was in good health, i have Dell Laptop Vostro 14 3468 here are the...
  4. my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my laptop is going to some website whenever i start my laptop: when i switch on or restart my laptop it goes to some other website so I deleted my browser mozilla firefox and all the cookies in it now when I start my laptop it asks me to open this in which application that application selection window appears and then disappears...
  5. Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to Blue Screen Of Death On Startup: My laptop starts and immediately goes to blue screen of death and is forced to restart HERE IS WHAT I TRIED : Resetting computer from Advanced Options in Troubleshooting doesn't work nothing happens Resetting using command line systemreset and chkdsk commands do not work...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...
  7. Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death: A few weeks ago, about few days apart, both of my laptops started giving me the blue screen "unexpected kernel mode trap", one of the laptops was crashing constantly (error was showing every 5min), the second once a week. One of the device was brought to warranty, they...
  8. Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.: So I woke up opened my laptop and then it kept bsod the error code is REFERENCE BY POINTER. Please help I can't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-laptop-because-blue-screen-of-death/140bcbc6-2940-482d-b79a-c6df540e125b
  9. blue screen of death HP laptop

blue screen of death HP laptop: Hi My sons laptop has blue screen with code 0xc0000225. I have tried several suggestions to fix it but to no avail. Can't system restore as it says Norton preventing it, but can't access anything on laptop to uninstall Norton. Downloaded windows 10 onto new USB , but no...
  10. Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged

Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind. About 8 months ago I purchased a Lenovo Z50 laptop from Amazon. This has a quad-core AMD A10 processor, and 8 GB of RAM. When I got it, it ran Windows 8. It has worked flawlessly for me, despite all of the my coding projects and virtual...