Windows 10: whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

Discus and support whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MadGhost21 Dz, Apr 12, 2024.

1. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this app or allow it without the internet having to stop each time?i been searching and couldnt find anything to help me yet.

:)

MadGhost21 Dz, Apr 12, 2024

2. Internet Explorer has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Internet Explorer on your device as it crashes.

Do let us know:

• If you have made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in causing this issue?
    • If you were able to see any error code/ error message when Internet Explorer crashes?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    internet explorer has stopped working

Hi Lawrence,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

What is the exact error message you get?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if Internet Explorer started working. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 12, 2024
  4. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

Internet Explorer Stops Working

Hi Steven,

We'd like to request for additional details about the issue you encountered while using Internet Explorer. It can definitely help us determine what is causing the issue and the troubleshooting steps that we can advise you. Please answer the following:

• Have you recently installed updates or made changes with the settings before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is Internet Explorer not responding to certain websites only or any website that you visit?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

1. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working. - Similar Threads - whenever launch certain

2. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  3. Internet works but whenever i load into a video game it stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet works but whenever i load into a video game it stops working.: About a week ago I opened my gaming laptop after an update after not using it for a while and noticed that my wifi adapter was switched off, i used the windows + R and then typed in "devmgmt.msc" to re enable it at the time i didn't do anything other than just watch some...
  4. Internet works but whenever i load into a video game it stops working.

Internet works but whenever i load into a video game it stops working.: About a week ago I opened my gaming laptop after an update after not using it for a while and noticed that my wifi adapter was switched off, i used the windows + R and then typed in "devmgmt.msc" to re enable it at the time i didn't do anything other than just watch some...
  5. Internet not working for certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working for certain apps: This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but wasnt sure where else to ask it.When I try to load certain websites, its really slow but when I try to load others its fast....
  6. Internet not working for certain apps

Internet not working for certain apps: This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but wasnt sure where else to ask it.When I try to load certain websites, its really slow but when I try to load others its fast....
  7. Internet not working for certain apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. whenever i reset an app in windows, it stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i reset an app in windows, it stops working: pretty self explanatory, have done this to both the xbox app and the microsoft store. windows update has the error code 0x80073701.I DO NOT WANT TO REINSTALL WINDOWS FOR THE THIRD TIME!...
  9. whenever i reset an app in windows, it stops working

whenever i reset an app in windows, it stops working: pretty self explanatory, have done this to both the xbox app and the microsoft store. windows update has the error code 0x80073701.I DO NOT WANT TO REINSTALL WINDOWS FOR THE THIRD TIME!...
  10. Internet works but certain apps dont.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet works but certain apps dont.: My internet works perfectly fine. i can go on google and youtube without a problem and play on Minecraft with no issue. When i attempt to use an app like Steam or Discord the following happens.Discord: it gets stuck in "waiting for connection"Steam: Games will launch but im...