Windows 10: Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears

Discus and support Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alexelboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lemf86/whenever_i_left_click_on_a_google_page_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alexelboi, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears

/u/Alexelboi, Feb 7, 2021

2. I want to stop the two pale bars appearing at the bottom of the IE page after I click Google search

As I told you on Nov 15...

Google put that there, not Microsoft, not Internet Explorer. They're a standard part of the Google page. It looks like you get rid of it by not using Google.

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    photos or logos appearing in search bar when looking for something.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are getting images while using the search bar in Google Chrome. I see that this a new feature that’s been introduced in Google Chrome version 75.0.3770.80.

However, I would like to let you know that you can take off the photos that are displayed while you search for something by following the steps listed below. Kindly follow the same and see if it works:

1. Open Chrome browser and copy paste the following string into the Chrome address bar:
      chrome://flags/#omnibox-rich-entity-suggestions
    2. Press Enter, and choose ‘Omnibox Rich Entity Suggestions’ option to
      Disabled from the drop down menu.
    3. Close the browser and relaunch it.

For further queries, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Google support
    team and they will help you with this.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears

Center Google Web Page - How?

How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay.
    I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Regedit32

Jul 16, 2017

Assuming you can still see part of Google Chrome browser window, albeit its off centre, do the following:

• Open the Google Chrome browser
    • Now press Alt + Spacebar keys together, then with mouse select Move from the menu that appears
    • Now tap your left or right Arrow key to move the browser to a position you like.
      • i.e. If browser is off to right then tap the left Arrow key to bring it back to the left, or
      • If browser is off to the left then tap the right Arrow key to bring it back to the right
      • Likewise, you can tap the up/down Arrow keys to move it up or down.
    • When you have positioned the browser where you want it, close the browser. This allows it to set its current position, so it opens there the next time you use it.
    Now when you open it again, it ought to be in the position you moved it to.​

Jerry8A, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears

1. Whenever I left click on a google page, the writing bar appears - Similar Threads - Whenever left click

2. On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...: On a task bar left clicking on the: Language Bar, Sound Bar, Power Bar, and they are not opening. However, I can right click on them and change the characteristics in settings, which is not normal. I also have the error which is happening after right clicking on a Power Bar....
  3. On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On a task bar left clicking on the: Language bar, sound bar, power bar, and they are not...: On a task bar left clicking on the: Language Bar, Sound Bar, Power Bar, and they are not opening. However, I can right click on them and change the characteristics in settings, which is not normal. I also have the error which is happening after right clicking on a Power Bar....
  4. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  5. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  6. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Files are getting deleted automatically whenever I left click on them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files are getting deleted automatically whenever I left click on them?: So, whenever I left click on a folder or a file it gets deleted automatically. Then again when I try to recover my files from recycle bin a pop up comes up which says "do you want to delete your files permanently". My icons are also disappearing from my desktop whenever I...
  8. When I left click anywhere a search bar appears

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I left click anywhere a search bar appears: When I left click anywhere on my screen using my laptop mouse pad and buttons, be it in a document, on the web, on desktop, anywhere. A search window appears in the bottom left of my screen, it has recently saved files, all my accounts linked to my computer, recent activity,...
  9. I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in...: Hello I can't write when I click on the Windows icon on the bottom left or when I try to write in the Microsoft store or skype no letter appear...
  10. Windows 10 Right Click on Left Click on Certain Pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Right Click on Left Click on Certain Pages: On certain integrated pages (namely Device Manager, Task Manager, and the search bar on the top right of control panel) my right click menu appears whenever I left click. It is almost as if my right click is bound to both of my mouse buttons. This is not a problem with my...