Windows 10: whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

Discus and support whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anant28, Dec 5, 2023.

1. anant28 Win User

whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem started one more time

:)

anant28, Dec 5, 2023
  2. MICKKING Win User

Extended screen with wndows 10

I have a new HP laptop and an LG external monitor and want to extend the screen.
    As a starting point, I tried to extend the screen just using the laptop and the monitor.
    I pressed the windows icon and "P".
    Four options appear. "PC screen only", "duplicate" and "second screen only" all work.
    However, "extend" option appears not to work.
    The monitor has the expected image (if a website is opened) and an operational mouse pointer. However, the laptop screen shows none of the webpage and shows only the wallpaper image present when the device is turned on. The mouse pointer can be moved between screens.
    The web page is certainly not extended across two screens.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks Michael.

MICKKING, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 5, 2023
  4. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

Extending Screen to Laptop

Pressing MS KEY + P brings up PROJECT which shows display options PC screen only, Duplicate, Extend, Second screen only. After selecting Extent I then click on the “Connect to a wireless display”. Then I select my laptop that is listed.

That has worked well in the past, but the during a session a few days ago the connection dropped and I have not seen my laptop in the list since.

I have not found any steps to take that actually address this issue.

WinstonAvera, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

1. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop... - Similar Threads - whenever move mouse

2. My external monitor screen goes blank than reappears when I move my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My external monitor screen goes blank than reappears when I move my mouse: My Windows 10 LGgram laptop is connected by HDMI to an Dell S2721 external monitor with only the external monitor display on. The external monitor screen will go blank in various situations using Word document, doing internet searches etc. and the screen will reappear when I...
  3. My external monitor screen goes blank than reappears when I move my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external monitor screen goes blank than reappears when I move my mouse: My Windows 10 LGgram laptop is connected by HDMI to an Dell S2721 external monitor with only the external monitor display on. The external monitor screen will go blank in various situations using Word document, doing internet searches etc. and the screen will reappear when I...
  4. My external monitor screen goes blank than reappears when I move my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...
  6. Screen freezes but I can move my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes but I can move my mouse: Recently, I got a new pc, its quite high end, rtx 4070 with a 13th gen intel i7 on windows 11. I have such a high end pc to play games, so I was playing Valorant and I switched tabs over to discord and then my whole screen froze, but I was able to move my mouse. The screen...
  7. Screen freezes but I can move my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes but I can move my mouse: Recently, I got a new pc, its quite high end, rtx 4070 with a 13th gen intel i7 on windows 11. I have such a high end pc to play games, so I was playing Valorant and I switched tabs over to discord and then my whole screen froze, but I was able to move my mouse. The screen...
  8. blue screen whenever i unplug my monitor from my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen whenever i unplug my monitor from my laptop: hi guys I've had an issue these couple weeks, as you see from the title. I have a Lenovo laptop and I use a hp monitor as a second monitor, but for some reason whenever I want to use my laptop only "without the monitor", it gives me a blue screen not instantly but...
  9. I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear from my internal or external speaker in my laptop: I am not able to listen from internal or external speakers. I am facing this issue after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-from-my-internal-or-external-speaker/d5f9d447-cf15-4098-8a63-63ef8fff9a0f
  10. Internal external Mic on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal external Mic on my Laptop: I have a headset I use for my PS4 that I want to use for my laptop. My problem comes from the fact that my laptop microphone is the only input device and I would rather it be the mic. What can I do? Can I install another driver to recognize mics jacked in? Am I stuck with...