Windows 10: Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing...

Discus and support Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/datboi__A [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/datboi__A, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing...

/u/datboi__A, Feb 6, 2021

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Bogdan A. Win User
    Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX,
    reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual C++ 20xx 64 and 86 bit versions, reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher itself, running in as an administrator, running it in compatibility mode, installing some DLLs in System32 and SysWOW64 Windows files, disabling
    Antivirus, and it still does not open. Can I please get some help?

Thanks.

Bogdan A., Feb 6, 2021
  4. 亜奥以 Win User

Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing...

Can't delete Epic game Launcher.

Hello, Epic Games Launcher Keeps crashing a lot making other apps and website crash and slow, So I tried to delete Epic Game, And its keeps saying "Please close Epic Game Launcher before trying to delete it." I'm so confused the Epic Game is not even open.
    Also I downloaded Epic Game from Epic game website on Google Chrome.

亜奥以, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing...

1. Whenever i open black applications like wallpaper engine or epic games launcher this thing... - Similar Threads - Whenever open black

2. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  3. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  4. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  5. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  7. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  8. Epic Games Launcher

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions...
  9. Epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games launcher: [ATTACH] Any help would be nice, tried reinstalling and repairing epic games launcher but still nothing, have no idea how this happened and can't find any info on this error. I need my fortnite xD...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463