Windows 10: Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this...

Discus and support Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Took4evre241 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs04jx/whenever_i_open_up_new_tabs_they_just_close_out/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Took4evre241, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this...

/u/Took4evre241, Mar 30, 2020
  2. BillN-122 Win User

tabs and new open windows close unexpectedly

tabs and new open windows close unexpectedly

event viewer shows as error...application error and service control error

Any suggestions for a fix?

BillN-122, Mar 30, 2020
  3. hirsty_uk Win User
    "Update & security" tab on Settings flashes for a second, then closes.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

No, no error messages appear, the tab opens for a second, then closes down.

I tried all the steps you said but unfortunately the issue is still there.

hirsty_uk, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this...

News app opens and closes automatically

Hi Salim,

If you are using Internet Explorer and unable to open Facebook then try to trust the website and see if it helps.

Step 1: Open the trusted sites

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press the Alt key to make the tools menu visible.
    • In the menu, click Tools.
    • Now click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Select Trusted sites.
    • Click Sites.

Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this... [​IMG]

Step 2:

Add the trusted website

• Enter the address of the website you would like to add.
    • Click Add.
    • Close the opened Trusted Sites and Internet Options
      windows.

Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this... [​IMG]

If you are using Facebook app then try to disable proxy server and check if it helps.

If you are using a proxy connection,
    then try disabling proxy and then check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings

• Uncheck the Use Proxy server.

• Click Apply and Ok to save changes.

Now check if you can access Facebook app.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this...

1. Whenever I open up new tabs, they just close out after a few seconds automatically, is this... - Similar Threads - Whenever open tabs

2. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs.Then it does this for every 5-10 minutes...
  3. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: As stated in the subject, yesterday at some point my computer started having the problem of Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs, so I've changed my default browser now to...
  4. Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.

Windows Powershell keeps opening up randomly and then closing after a few seconds.: As stated in the subject, yesterday at some point my computer started having the problem of Windows Powershell opens randomly and then after 1-3 seconds it closes. When it does this it also fully closes down my Google Chrome tabs, so I've changed my default browser now to...
  5. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  6. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  7. Settings Keeps closing out after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Keeps closing out after a few seconds: Every time i open ANYthing in the settings or settings related, like Penalization, adding a new account, or even the option to check on the network settings, or access what runs at start up. The windows for each thing pops up, but after a few seconds it closes out. I've...
  8. Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint pops up a few seconds after I close it.: Why does MS Paint open randomly after I close it? I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-pops-up-a-few-seconds-after-i-close-it/c53b6587-19de-48c2-8401-284f334ed367
  9. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...
  10. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82