Windows 10: Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...

Discus and support Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlE-V8HfWkMtaUR5d5nYJV_VCfU?e=jml4hl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rudi Hash, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Rudi Hash Win User

Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlE-V8HfWkMtaUR5d5nYJV_VCfU?e=jml4hl

:)

Rudi Hash, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Jan 9, 2023
  3. loololool Win User
    Bluescreen while playing games with new GPU

Hi, I've been experiencing a few bluescreens while playing demanding games on my pc, I recently got a used R9 290 that works pretty well, but is rather noisy due to tweaking it through MSI afterburner, launched Sekiro on it, a few frame drops, after a
    few minutes of gameplay, I get a bluescreen, Error code 1e, Dropbox - BSOD.7z - Simplify your life here's the link to the zip file containing the .dmp file and the file i found in C:\Windows\Minidump.. anyone help pls? thanks

loololool, Jan 9, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...

Getting BSOD while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.
    • Does this issue occur only while playing a game?

Usually, Blue Screen error occurs when there is an outdated driver installed or any in compatible hardware connected to the computer. As you have mentioned that all the drivers are updated, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would request you to share the minidump file with us so that we can analyze it and help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. You can locate mini dump file in location:
    c:\windows\minidump. Please upload the files in OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone... - Similar Threads - Whenever play game

2. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  3. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  4. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games: So there is an issue i have whenever I use my mouse when playing video games like Apex Legends, Counter Strike Global Offensive etc. my mouse keeps constantly disconnecting. In one match that can happen over 10 times. It makes a windows disconnect sound and instantly...
  6. Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...

Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlE-V8HfWkMtaUR5d5nYJV_VCfU?e=jml4hl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-play-a-game-i-keep-getting-bluescreened/bd0bbb4e-6449-42cf-aec9-a959c803cb27
  7. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  8. Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.

Computer keeps crashing whenever I play games.: Recently rolled back a graphics driver. I went through the proper way to uninstall and reinstall the old one for stability issues, and now my computer keeps crashing. I did the same thing now that there is a better driver and still have the same problem. I am unsure of what...
  9. My laptop become bluescreen whenever I finished playing one game

My laptop become bluescreen whenever I finished playing one game: Bluescreen when I play League Of Legends .Need someone to figure this one. It was fine before this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-become-bluescreen-whenever-i-finished/7a139813-328e-4e52-be71-428960f8ea90
  10. Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games

Keep getting blue screens whenever i play games: Whenever i play games on my laptop my screen freezes and a blue screen pops up and restarts my laptop, been getting different kinds of blue screen errors, there were: DPC Watchdog Violation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Could someone help me?...