Windows 10: Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

Discus and support Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nona F, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Nona F Win User

Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you in advance <3

:)

Nona F, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

1. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and... - Similar Threads - Whenever play video

2. pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...: problem:for some reason when im on start menu it keeps scrolling downwards same thing in windows settings when i play a video it keeps rewinding it, if i hover over youtube audio it lowers it and adobe premiere pro is useless cant do anything while having this...
  3. pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc auto scrolling, video playback rewinding, and lowering volume on youtube videos when...: problem:for some reason when im on start menu it keeps scrolling downwards same thing in windows settings when i play a video it keeps rewinding it, if i hover over youtube audio it lowers it and adobe premiere pro is useless cant do anything while having this...
  4. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  5. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  6. Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video: Youtube freezes and crashes whenever I try to watch a Youtube video. It happens constantly. My Youtube is pinned to the taskbar. I have tried to redo the shortcut and clean boot. Never works. I also can no longer use the search function within people's channels....
  7. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  8. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  9. My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.: I have no clue why this is happening. I've had my keyboard for a few months and now, today, my volume will lower whenever I press space, and increase whenever I press numlock. In addition, my multimedia keys are messed up. Pressing the volume up button increases sound but...
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826