Windows 10: Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up...

Discus and support Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The sound bar is keep appearing on the top whenever the video is paused or play it keeps appearing and it become so annoying now. I can't even watch a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sunny Agrawal, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up...

The sound bar is keep appearing on the top whenever the video is paused or play it keeps appearing and it become so annoying now. I can't even watch a video on youtube or anything. In video player like default or vlc, it skips the video, restart from start and keep the sound bar popping up. I am attaching the video uploaded to my drive and publicly accessible. Please help if you can.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x-rHdfDGwxbEwZntKHTrBPS2tD_9lXRA/view?usp=sharing

:)

Sunny Agrawal, Sep 5, 2020

2. Issues while playing videos through Windows media player. Only getting sound track while playing videos.

Hi Tim,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings or audio driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message playing the videos? Is the same issue occurring while playing Mp3 music?
    • Is the issue specific while playing a particular video file extension?
    • is the issue occurring only in Windows Media Player? Have you checked the issue with other video player?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the Screen.

4. Click on Windows Media Player Library
    and Windows Media Player Settings.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Crackle/Popping Sound When Playing Audio + Stuttering Video Games

I just built a PC:

• ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING
    • Intel i7 8700k
    • EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 FTW 8 GB
    • Corsair RMx Series, RM750x 750w
    • Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD
    • Seagate 2 TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD
    • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200 MHz
    • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Not currently OC'd, default specs.

Whenever I play audio (YouTube, foobar, VLC player, video games) I can hear a popping/crackling sound whenever I start or stop it. It's like the small crackle sound you hear when you plug in headphones/speakers. This also happens during playback, although not randomly – it's usually a specific part of the audio/video file that causes the popping. I can even find the particular "pop" spot and replay it.

Additionally, whenever I'm playing a video game I get random frame skips at random intervals. This happens in all my video games – WoW, Subnautica, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3.

Originally I had the ASUS Prime z370-A which I thought to be the issue. But I replaced it with the ROG Strix and I can still hear the popping/crackling and the frame skips still happen.

Does anyone have experience with this issue? This is my first build over $1k and I'm very distressed that I cannot find the problem. Could it be the hard drives? RAM, maybe?

Synchro Theus, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up...

Video not playing on online sites as well as desktop video players

Video files does not play on my vlc player or Windows Media Player, the video just starts and gets stuck. The online video sites also does not work. Youtube opens and just get stuck, videos on facebook does not play and same is the case with other online
    sites. Also, an error keeps popping on my Chrome browser about Shockwave flash plugin not responding. I tried to open Youtube on the Edge browser as well, but that didn't work as well.

I have updated all my video drivers and still not working. Also, I have tried to reset my Chrome browser but the Shockwave flash plugin not responding keeps popping for sites like facebook and the pages become unresponsive.

AzizDahodwala, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up...

1. Whenever I play any video on browser or video player, the sound bar keeps popping up... - Similar Threads - Whenever play video

2. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  3. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  4. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media: I have been having consistent audio crackling issues I thought it was my headphones but I do not think that is the case I've tried uninstalling all of my drivers in the device manager I've tried using different headphones I've tried wired and Wireless Nothing Stops the audio...
  5. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media: I have been having consistent audio crackling issues I thought it was my headphones but I do not think that is the case I've tried uninstalling all of my drivers in the device manager I've tried using different headphones I've tried wired and Wireless Nothing Stops the audio...
  6. Consistent audio popping and crackling whenever playing any video or media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse will freeze whenever a sound or video is played or a system notification pops up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse will freeze whenever a sound or video is played or a system notification pops up.: My mouse will freeze when a video or a sound is played, as well as when a system update notification pops up. I have googled and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers, and the graphics card drivers. I am using an octane mouse. The previous results to a...
  8. Videos not playing on browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing on browsers: SOLVED: I have Windows 10 N that do not include a needed package. Go to settings > apps > Optional features > add a feature > Media feature pack install it, restart, wait for an update, install the update and restart and you should be good to go. Hi there, first of all my...
  9. Videos not playing on browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos not playing on browsers: Hi there, first of all my Windows Version number is : 1909 (build 18363.535) Some time ago I updated from windows 7 to 10. Today I completely formatted the PC though. I had some issues with the update (from 7 to 10) that's why I decided to format it and cleanly install...
  10. not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.: Hello friends, I have a Lenovo idea pad 310 laptop, this time I am facing problem of not playing any video in the lappy. when I m clicking on any movie/ song , it is not playing. kidnly give me suggestions for this problem. also some time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop cracking videos on windows media player