Windows 10: whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up...

Discus and support whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; maybe it has something to do with the fact im using a nyko play and charge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReeseBailey, Mar 17, 2021.

1. whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up...

maybe it has something to do with the fact im using a nyko play and charge

:)

ReeseBailey, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Cheule Win User

XBOX One controller + Play and Charge kit issue

Hi all!

I've got an XBox One S, and I've just bought a play and charge kit so I can use it's controller wired when connected to my new Windows 10 build. However, after using it on Windows 10, if I try to start the Xbox One (having unplugged the kit) as normal, the controller is no longer paired to the Xbox?

Is this normal?

Thanks

Cheule, Mar 17, 2021
  3. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I plug it in

I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products.

I plug in the new battery to the play and charge kit, connect the controller and the light goes white after a few seconds.

It shows that it's fully charged when it clearly isn't (the connection drops after a while and I have to plug it in again).

Is there a way to fix this issue? This happened again with the xbox 360 wireless controller and its charging kit. I had to plug it in and out about 60-100 times for it to start charging properly. Again, it would show up as 'fully charged' seconds after being
    plugged in when it clearly wasn't.

I kind of don't want to resort to third party batteries/ chargers again, but I will if there's no other option :/

I really think that microsoft needs to get with the times when it comes to their wireless controller batteries. They need to make them internal so this won't keep happening after they have been in storage on a store shelf for years. It needs to be chargeable
    right away.

MorgothBauglir89898989, Mar 17, 2021
  4. whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up...

Xbox 360 play and charge kit not working.

I recently got a play and charge kit for my blue xbox 360 controller to play forza horizon 4. I've installed all the drivers and device manager says that the device working properly but the lights around the emblem just keep flashing. i've seen videos
    of people playing with the controller, but they were using strictly wired controllers. will the play and charge just not work or is there something im doing wrong or just not doing at all.

Shoelace123, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up...

1. whenever i plug a xbox controller into my pc using a play and charge kit a ring lights up... - Similar Threads - whenever plug xbox

2. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: Hello I am having this issue with all my Steam games and Epic games. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my Xbox controller. I tried switching to Big screen mode and also updated my NVIDIA...
  3. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: Hello I am having this issue with all my Steam games and Epic games. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my Xbox controller. I tried switching to Big screen mode and also updated my NVIDIA...
  4. Xbox 360 play and charge kit not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 play and charge kit not working.: I recently got a play and charge kit for my blue xbox 360 controller to play forza horizon 4. I've installed all the drivers and device manager says that the device working properly but the lights around the emblem just keep flashing. i've seen videos of people playing with...
  5. Xbox One controller Play and charge kit with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller Play and charge kit with windows 10?: I'm using my Xbox one controller through bluethooth with Windows 10. Can I also use my PC to charge the play and charge kit? submitted by /u/revolutionPanda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id94xm/xbox_one_controller_play_and_charge_kit_with/
  6. XBOX One controller + Play and Charge kit issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One controller + Play and Charge kit issue: Hi all! I've got an XBox One S, and I've just bought a play and charge kit so I can use it's controller wired when connected to my new Windows 10 build. However, after using it on Windows 10, if I try to start the Xbox One (having unplugged the kit) as normal, the controller...
  7. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit

Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit: This issue has been frustrating me for days and i do not know what the problem is. My controller keeps blinking even though it is connected using the play and charge kit. It doesnt appear in Device Manager either. Any help appreciated https://imgur.com/a/bWSvOks...
  8. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC with Play and Charge kit: My controller keeps blinking even though it is connected using the play and charge kit Any help appreciated https://imgur.com/a/bWSvOks submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  9. Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit): Currently running a fresh install of Windows 10 x64 v1903 (18362.356) with just latest drivers and found a problem with the any of the screensavers not activating when my official X360 controller is plugged in via wireless play and charge kit USB cable [no battery inside the...
  10. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

(PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new battery to the play and charge kit, connect the controller and the light goes...