Windows 10: Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when...

Discus and support Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StrangrDangarz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StrangrDangarz, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when...

/u/StrangrDangarz, Jan 10, 2021

2. Caps Lock Minimizes game out of Fullscreen

Hi, so im running a Lenovo Y50 with Windows 10 and everytime i play my game (specifically Overwatch), whenever i click num lock or caps lock it minimizes me out of my game and shows the grey and green box on the bottom right of my screen. Very frustrating
    and have suffered in game because of it many times. PLEASE HELP!!!

Sergio Van Eden, Jan 10, 2021
  3. game minimizes when i press caps

when im playing a game in fullscreen and i press caps on accident it minimizes my game.

how do i fix this problem

[moved from Dutch forum]

vadimdylevsky, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when...

Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when...

1. Whenever I press Caps Lock it flashes this notification and minimizes my game/screen (when... - Similar Threads - Whenever press Caps

2. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  3. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...
  4. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...
  5. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  6. Caps lock notification on screen

Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  7. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing: Good Day...so i want to know how do i disable my Caps Locks notification and so it doesnt minimize my game...and the horrible sound it makes when i press it.I use a azerty keyboard and it is a new pc...
  9. Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing

Disable Caps Lock notification and minimizing: Good Day...so i want to know how do i disable my Caps Locks notification and so it doesnt minimize my game...and the horrible sound it makes when i press it.I use a azerty keyboard and it is a new pc...
  10. every time I press my caps lock I get this notification and it minimizes my full screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    every time I press my caps lock I get this notification and it minimizes my full screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pino_morty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgj5kk/every_time_i_press_my_caps_lock_i_get_this/