Windows 10: Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

Discus and support Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, pls send help. submitted by /u/TachankaTheLord1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TachankaTheLord1, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

/u/TachankaTheLord1, Dec 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

Space bar turning down volume

Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying.
    I may have pressed something that acts like a shortcut but i don't know. Thanks.

Glowinglapis, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

1. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down - Similar Threads - Whenever press space

2. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  3. Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever i press volume up it presses C button and when i volume down it presses other random: i tried everything but i cant do it, i updated my drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-press-volume-up-it-presses-c-button-and/1dc10c78-63ca-457b-a7ae-564f48b9f4bc
  4. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  5. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume raises when space bar is pressed.: So i recently got a Bluetooth keyboard Anker A7726 and it was working fine until i noticed that whenever I pressed the spacebar the volume raised. I was playing a game where I had to constantly be tapping it, so whenever i had to, the volume would raise until it was at max....
  6. Volume raises when space bar is pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I mute, or unmute my mic, my volume goes down: Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I've had a pair of Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933 headphones for a while now, maybe 3 years, but I'm not sure. They were a gift. My problem might not, and I dare say probably isn't, of the headphones. Whenever I mute, or unmute the...
  8. space bar turns down volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    space bar turns down volume: Hello, whenever i press the spacebar, it turns off volume. I dont know how to fix it. Please write back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-turns-down-volume/002ff751-47e3-4bd1-9636-49677bc6a36e
  9. Space bar turning down volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Space bar turning down volume: Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying. I may have...
  10. My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.: I have no clue why this is happening. I've had my keyboard for a few months and now, today, my volume will lower whenever I press space, and increase whenever I press numlock. In addition, my multimedia keys are messed up. Pressing the volume up button increases sound but...