Windows 10: Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple...

Discus and support Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Game bar not opening. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UmarAhmed31, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple...

Game bar not opening. Help

:)

UmarAhmed31, Oct 17, 2018

2. Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Hi,

As per the information, it seems that you might have pressed on Windows key + G to open Game bar. I suggest that you use the follow the steps below and check if it helps

To Turn Off Game Bar in Xbox app

1. Open the Xbox app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings icon on the left, click/tap on
    Game DVR at the top, and turn off the
    Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR setting at the top.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Kaivu Win User
    Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Since upgrading to Windows 10, sometimes I have an issue where I can't type "g." When I press the "g" key, something called a "Game Bar" pops up. I looked online for a way to turn off the Game Bar, so I did that. But I still can't
    type "g" at all. The only way I know how to fix this is to restart my laptop, but it's very inconvenient to do this every time.

Most of the time, when I start up my laptop, there are no issues with typing "g." This issue shows up randomly. Can someone please help? It's very annoying pasting the letter "g" every time I need to type it.

(No, there's nothing wrong with my physical "g" key.)

Can't type the letter "G" on Windows 10- Original Title

Kaivu, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple...

Still getting the "press win + g to open game bar" after uninstalling the XBox app

For me this all started while looking for some screen video recording software within Windows 10. Google searches suggested that I start the XBOX app. I did and as part of the instructions used Windows key + G key sequence. I'm not a gamer and the XBOX app
    didn't seem to give me the solution I wanted so I stopped the XBOX app and assumed that would be the end of things.

Since then I've been receiving the "press win + g to open game bar" message pop up at random times. To get rid of it I hovered the cursor over the pop-up window and it gave the opportunity to "Click here to not show this message"

Hope that helps.

SamaParkPapa, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple...

1. Whenever I press Windows Keys+ G, my game bar doesnt open. I tried pressing it multiple... - Similar Threads - Whenever press Keys+

2. For some reason, whenever I press the letter "g" my computer also presses the alt keys....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason, whenever I press the letter "g" my computer also presses the alt keys....: For some reason, this has started recently, and I currently have no idea how to fix this. I've tried to unplug my keyboard and plug it back in to try and fix it but it doesn't work.This happens on every program I type on and it's pretty annoyingand yes I am copying the letter...
  3. For some reason, whenever I press the letter "g" my computer also presses the alt keys....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason, whenever I press the letter "g" my computer also presses the alt keys....: For some reason, this has started recently, and I currently have no idea how to fix this. I've tried to unplug my keyboard and plug it back in to try and fix it but it doesn't work.This happens on every program I type on and it's pretty annoyingand yes I am copying the letter...
  4. For some reason, whenever I press the letter "g" my computer also presses the alt keys....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how can i open the xbox game bar to take screen shots? I used to press Windows logo key + G...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i open the xbox game bar to take screen shots? I used to press Windows logo key + G...: I remember I used to press "Windows logo key + G" to open a Xbox game bar and then i could take a screenshot or start recording my screen. Now days, when I press those keys, it doesn't show me the bar and I cant take any screenshot like I used to do it. Please help anyone!!I...
  6. how can i open the xbox game bar to take screen shots? I used to press Windows logo key + G...

how can i open the xbox game bar to take screen shots? I used to press Windows logo key + G...: I remember I used to press "Windows logo key + G" to open a Xbox game bar and then i could take a screenshot or start recording my screen. Now days, when I press those keys, it doesn't show me the bar and I cant take any screenshot like I used to do it. Please help anyone!!I...
  7. Xbox Game Bar: Pressing Windows Key + G Opens Settings Page

Xbox Game Bar: Pressing Windows Key + G Opens Settings Page: So I am having an issue with Xbox Game Bar where sometimes when I press the windows key + G to open it up, it doesn't open and just opens up the settings page for Xbox game bar. Once there I have to keep pressing windows key + G to open the game bar. Sometimes it opens on the...
  8. (Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Urgent) calculator is opening whenever I press a key.: Hi. I’m having a lot of issues with my MSI laptop, whenever I press any letter on my keyboard it opens the windows calculator? Sounds ridiculous but it won’t stop. I’ve tried multiple restarts and scanned for malware with Kasperky. Nothing is working. The only keys that work...
  9. Windows ink keeps on opening whenever I press a key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows ink keeps on opening whenever I press a key on my keyboard: It happened before but I can’t remember how I fixed it submitted by /u/BongFullofcatcum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpxij/windows_ink_keeps_on_opening_whenever_i_press_a/
  10. My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My volume lowers whenever I press space, and increases whenever I press numlock.: I have no clue why this is happening. I've had my keyboard for a few months and now, today, my volume will lower whenever I press space, and increase whenever I press numlock. In addition, my multimedia keys are messed up. Pressing the volume up button increases sound but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pressing the windows key g is not opening the gaming

2. gamebar doesnt open crashes

3. Unable to open game bar when pressing Windows G

4. when i press win g gamebar doesnt start