Windows 10: Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...

Discus and support Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/skillz2good [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skillz2good, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...

/u/skillz2good, Aug 22, 2020

2. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Aug 22, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...

1. Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can... - Similar Threads - Whenever pull game

2. Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.: Recently my ASUS TUF Laptop has been turning the internet off whenever I play video games. As soon as I boot it up, I disconnect and the internet option is unavailable. It is completely normal when doing other tasks like using Google chrome or watching Movie's/videos, and...
  3. my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the...: my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the request could not be done because an i/o device error occured"Please Tell Me What Is Happened And What Can I Do?...
  4. my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the...: my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the request could not be done because an i/o device error occured"Please Tell Me What Is Happened And What Can I Do?...
  5. my hard disk is uninitialized and whenever i try to initialize it, popup shows up "the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Whenever I move my mouse up, an overlay shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I move my mouse up, an overlay shows: HiI have been playing sea of theives on my laptop for some time now and installed it through the xbox app I have gamepass for PC. When loading into the game, everytime I look up or down, an overlay shows up. When I look down, the taskbar shows without control. When I look up,...
  7. Whenever I move my mouse up, an overlay shows

Whenever I move my mouse up, an overlay shows: HiI have been playing sea of theives on my laptop for some time now and installed it through the xbox app I have gamepass for PC. When loading into the game, everytime I look up or down, an overlay shows up. When I look down, the taskbar shows without control. When I look up,...
  8. Whenever I start my PC, the following error shows up and I do not why. I tried to solve it...

Whenever I start my PC, the following error shows up and I do not why. I tried to solve it...: This is error. It just popped up one day and I am getting a bit worried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-pc-the-following-error-shows/fc58380b-bf39-47ef-8033-4ccb59046dfb
  9. Whenever I start my PC, the following error shows up and I do not why. I tried to solve it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whenever I start my PC, the following error shows up and I do not why. I tried to solve it...: This is error. It just popped up one day and I am getting a bit worried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-pc-the-following-error-shows/fc58380b-bf39-47ef-8033-4ccb59046dfb
  10. When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ExitZ3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l25oqi/when_i_try_searching_up_my_autoclicker_it_doesent/