Windows 10: Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

Discus and support Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried everything, updating drivers then followed all the instructions mentioned in internet but it didn't worked.I debugged the dmp file where i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rudra das, Feb 24, 2024.

1. rudra das Win User

Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

I tried everything, updating drivers then followed all the instructions mentioned in internet but it didn't worked.I debugged the dmp file where i saw it has something to do with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_IMAGE_xusb22.sysCan anyone help me in resolving this issue, I use ASUS TUF Gaming Notebook. I don't use xbox controlllers but use EVOFOX local controller to play games.I am pasting the debugged dmp file -************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false A

:)

rudra das, Feb 24, 2024
  2. shk021051 Win User

blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with... :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Can't get passed blue restart screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What steps have you perform to resolve the issue?

2. Did you make any recent changes to your computer before the issue arise?

For now, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to boot into the desktop.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If you are unable to access the desktop, I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 24, 2024
  4. JimMutton Win User

Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

restart screen locked on Blue screen with word ....restarting

Original title: restart screen locked on

The screen came up telling me the computer would be restarting. IT then began to restart. Blue screen with word ....restarting and balls circulating, but this has continued for an hour. I do a hard shutdown but when I turn it back on same screen. Can,t get
    out of this screen. Running Win. 10

Jim

JimMutton, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with... - Similar Threads - Whenever restart laptop

2. Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I restart my laptop it doesn't restart rather it redirects to blue screen with...: I tried everything, updating drivers then followed all the instructions mentioned in internet but it didn't worked.I debugged the dmp file where i saw it has something to do with FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_IMAGE_xusb22.sysCan anyone help me in resolving this issue, I use ASUS...
  3. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  4. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  5. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  6. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  7. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

8. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  9. Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically: I tried enabling a vpn while i had a teams meeting running in the background and i tried opening something else as well and all the sudden i got a blue screen! It says that it will restart after they're done collecting info but it's been several minutes and it still doesn't...
  10. My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.: I've had this issue since i i updated my windows to version 2004, i have trouble connecting to WiFi, opening apps specially the settings app and I can't search. Please help.....