Windows 10: Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

Discus and support Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can do a number of things install/uninstall programs, visit different firefox tabs, advance my plex queue, only to have it all reverted back to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MEATPANTS999, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

I can do a number of things install/uninstall programs, visit different firefox tabs, advance my plex queue, only to have it all reverted back to a certain point I know because it remembers which browser tabs I had open When I reboot. Also, I am getting error 0x800b0003 in Windows update, I don't know if it's related, but i tried the trick of restarting wuauserv to no avail.

:)

MEATPANTS999, Jan 14, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

lost points?

Hi Susan,

It seems that the issue is with the Window Store app cache. We suggest that you clear Store cache by following these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose Run.
    • In the Run window, type in wsreset.exe and click OK.

An empty command prompt window will open up.
    • When the reset is complete, this window will close and the Store window will open.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

1. Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003 - Similar Threads - Whenever restart goes

2. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point: A few weeks back, my laptop got hit by sth at an impact. The point of contact was at the bottom left on the back of the screen, near the power button and so we had to replace it because it was cracked. The new screen started out fine but a few days in, it started going black...
  3. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point: A few weeks back, my laptop got hit by sth at an impact. The point of contact was at the bottom left on the back of the screen, near the power button and so we had to replace it because it was cracked. The new screen started out fine but a few days in, it started going black...
  4. My laptop screen goes black whenever I touch a certain point

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003: I can do a number of things install/uninstall programs, visit different firefox tabs, advance my plex queue, only to have it all reverted back to a certain point I know because it remembers which browser tabs I had open When I reboot. Also, I am getting error 0x800b0003 in...
  6. Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whenever I restart my PC, it goes back to a specific point. Also 0x800b0003: I can do a number of things install/uninstall programs, visit different firefox tabs, advance my plex queue, only to have it all reverted back to a certain point I know because it remembers which browser tabs I had open When I reboot. Also, I am getting error 0x800b0003 in...
  7. My mouse goes busy at a specific point on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse goes busy at a specific point on screen.: I have been using Windows since January 2021, but for last 1-2 months, I am facing a strange issue. Whenever I work on my laptop my mouse goes busy on a specific area on the screen. I am not able to figure out how to fix this. I resetted my pc, reinstalled mouse drivers but...
  8. My mouse goes busy at a specific point on screen.

My mouse goes busy at a specific point on screen.: I have been using Windows since January 2021, but for last 1-2 months, I am facing a strange issue. Whenever I work on my laptop my mouse goes busy on a specific area on the screen. I am not able to figure out how to fix this. I resetted my pc, reinstalled mouse drivers but...
  9. My PC restarts whenever it wants to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC restarts whenever it wants to: When I use my pc, it restarts at least between two to five times every time and gives the message irql not less or equal. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/GolferBoi123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn28nl/my_pc_restarts_whenever_it_wants_to/
  10. Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop: I don't know why this always happen. When i want to restart or shutdown, my laptop dell 15r n5110 goes BSOD. Everytime i shutting down and restarting my laptop. Error code is 'driver power state failure'...