Windows 10: Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the...

Discus and support Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Deadshot-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deadshot-2, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the...

/u/Deadshot-2, Feb 21, 2021

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 21, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the... :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the...

'Where you left off' option in latest Win10 update

Hi Nita,

To turn off the Pick up where you left off option, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click Win+S.
    • Select on the Notebook icon, and tap on Pick up where I left off option.
    • Toggle the Help me pick up where I left off option; then, tap on the
      Save button.
    • You will now see a Your settings have been updated message to confirm your change has been applied.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the...

1. Whenever I right click it shows options on left side can someone help me how to make the... - Similar Threads - Whenever right click

2. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...: Begin Activation Context Generation. Input Parameter: Flags = 0 ProcessorArchitecture = Wow32 CultureFallBacks = en-US;en ManifestPath = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe AssemblyDirectory = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\ Application Config File =...
  3. can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with afterburner not starting gives me a side by side config. i did a...: Begin Activation Context Generation. Input Parameter: Flags = 0 ProcessorArchitecture = Wow32 CultureFallBacks = en-US;en ManifestPath = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe AssemblyDirectory = C:\Program Files x86\MSI Afterburner\ Application Config File =...
  4. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  5. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  6. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. can someone help me add more options to the "New" menu when you right click in files, im...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me add more options to the "New" menu when you right click in files, im...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/odb_skates [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7v6iv/can_someone_help_me_add_more_options_to_the_new/
  8. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  9. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...
  10. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029