Windows 10: Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.

Discus and support Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem occurred earlier today when I tried opening file explorer, just to have the screen flash black and file explorer being difficult to open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bowyangbob, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.

This problem occurred earlier today when I tried opening file explorer, just to have the screen flash black and file explorer being difficult to open. I tried restarting everything to no avail. The longer I tried fixing this issue the more I realized that it's not just file explorer; It's my desktop, my command console, my files in file explorer, everything is seemingly impossible to open. I can't run apps as administrator, and I have followed a dozen guides trying to fix this. I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I've tried for hours now and I'm at a loss. Please, anybody, help!

:)

bowyangbob, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.

1. Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black. - Similar Threads - Whenever right click

2. My screen flashes black when I try to right click on files in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flashes black when I try to right click on files in Windows 11: When right clicking on files on the desktop to access file options: the menu does not appear, the *thinking circle* spins over the mouse cursor, the screen flashes black and then reappears, the task bar is gone for a few seconds and then comes back. I also can't right click...
  3. My screen flashes black when I try to right click on files in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen flashes black when I try to right click on files in Windows 11: When right clicking on files on the desktop to access file options: the menu does not appear, the *thinking circle* spins over the mouse cursor, the screen flashes black and then reappears, the task bar is gone for a few seconds and then comes back. I also can't right click...
  4. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  5. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  6. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.: This problem occurred earlier today when I tried opening file explorer, just to have the screen flash black and file explorer being difficult to open. I tried restarting everything to no avail. The longer I tried fixing this issue the more I realized that it's not just file...
  8. Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever I right-click my mouse I get a flash of black.: This problem occurred earlier today when I tried opening file explorer, just to have the screen flash black and file explorer being difficult to open. I tried restarting everything to no avail. The longer I tried fixing this issue the more I realized that it's not just file...
  9. Whenever I right click on something I get these lines. I've never seen it before in my life!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I right click on something I get these lines. I've never seen it before in my life!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/favshamboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jib7t8/whenever_i_right_click_on_something_i_get_these/
  10. Mouse is stuck on scrolling whenever I right click anywhere in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is stuck on scrolling whenever I right click anywhere in my desktop: Title is really explains it. When I right click anywhere in my desktop, my mouse does the "loading" icon to show that something is loading. But it doesn't go away and stays like that. It's only when I right click in my desktop, nowhere else (to my knowledge). When it's...