Windows 10: Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.

Discus and support Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I save any file, I can't see my folders. Instead I see this: [ATTACH]I want to be able to see something like this, but for windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HenryRoskill, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.

Whenever I save any file, I can't see my folders. Instead I see this:

Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders. a2a101e0-f215-4c29-9e25-d6c652f99958?upload=true.png I want to be able to see something like this, but for windows 10, which I have:

Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders. 88b68dbf-d4b2-4d2b-a987-17c439981ef3?upload=true.png

This has been happening for about 3 months, and I've tried pressing almost all the buttons, like "organise" to no avail. Please help. As the current screen is useless for navigating my folders, as well as being frustrating.

:)

HenryRoskill, Mar 25, 2020

2. help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

im trying to save a file to a folder located in program folder. but it says i do not have permision..... contact admin...... but i am the amdin of this computer! and it is the only account in this comp!

plzz help quick!!!!

nevermind.... got it.

HiddenStupid, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Tatty_One Win User

Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders.

1. Whenever I save a file, any file, I can't see my folders. - Similar Threads - Whenever save file

2. i can't see .cur files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  3. i can't see .cur files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  4. I can't save files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  5. I can't save files

I can't save files: I can't save files. Defender is blocking them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-files/60452874-872e-4b6d-a2a2-dc538ff2cb0b
  6. I can't save files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.: When I am in the Save As interface on all programs I cannot see any of my files/folders. For example when saving a photo from google. Though when I look through File Explorer all my files are there? Is there any fix because its getting really annoying having to move a file to...
  8. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.: When I am in the Save As interface on all programs I cannot see any of my files/folders. For example when saving a photo from google. Though when I look through File Explorer all my files are there? Is there any fix because its getting really annoying having to move a file to...
  9. When in Save As interface I cannot see any of my files/folders.

10. why can't I see my other file types when I try to 'Save as'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't I see my other file types when I try to 'Save as': When I am saving files into a project folder, other files of a different type are no longer visible? is there a way to change this? It's seems such a stupid thing to not be able to change in the settings., I can't see how any programmer would have thought this useful lol...