Windows 10: Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At first I thought it was a temp account issue, but after scanning through PowerShell (Admin) it said it found no "Integrity Violations"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Braidene, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Braidene Win User

Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this?

At first I thought it was a temp account issue, but after scanning through PowerShell (Admin) it said it found no "Integrity Violations"

:)

Braidene, Dec 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Repeated Notifications

Hi David,

I realize that you get repeated notification pop up on your Windows 10 pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press “Windows key + I” to get the Settings screen.

• Click on “System” and click on “Notifications & Actions”.

Make necessary changes under “Show notifications from these apps” to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this?

Defender keeping from connecting to network computer

Hi,

I realize that Windows Defender is not letting you to connect the laptop to the desktop pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the laptop or the desktop prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the laptop as well as the desktop pc?

Suggest you to follow these steps on the laptop to check if that helps:

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Admin account to check if this helps.

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Ensure to install any pending updates and also update all device drivers to check if this helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Once this is done you may also repeat the same steps on the desktop pc to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this?

1. Whenever I sign in to my computer, I see everything is gone and it repeats. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Whenever sign computer

2. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  3. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  4. How do I fix my entire computer lagging whenever I move my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my entire computer lagging whenever I move my mouse?: Anyone know a fix to my computer lagging like crazy whenever I move it? It doesn’t matter how fast or slow I move my cursor. It just starts to lag and delay everything. Any tips or fixes would be greatly appreciated!...
  5. How do I fix my entire computer lagging whenever I move my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my entire computer lagging whenever I move my mouse?: Anyone know a fix to my computer lagging like crazy whenever I move it? It doesn’t matter how fast or slow I move my cursor. It just starts to lag and delay everything. Any tips or fixes would be greatly appreciated!...
  6. How do I fix my entire computer lagging whenever I move my mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I fix my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my computer?: So recently I restarted my hp laptop because it was running slow. After I did I noticed it didn’t completely wipe everything because my old account was still there, but when I tried to login it said profile failed to load. Because of that I went to safemode but it was a white...
  8. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  9. How do I fix my computer????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my computer????: Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out...
  10. Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?: I restarted my pc and now everything is uninstalled, microsoft store, nvidia control panel, everything. Ive tried tons of things in powershell and reinstalling drivers and I have found no fix. Someone please help!...