Windows 10: Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

Discus and support Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know how to fix my problem, whenever I start windows I get this message. Is there any way to solve it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RapidDiegoWan, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

Hello

I would like to know how to fix my problem, whenever I start windows I get this message. Is there any way to solve it?
    Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened e1bf14c6-ce90-4d9f-83e6-475674d1887f?upload=true.jpg

:)

RapidDiegoWan, Aug 23, 2019
  2. ste2425 Win User

Command windows opening behind other windows

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick one here.

Ive made a small application to poll TeamCity build monitor take data about current and past builds and store them in a data base. Its only a very small application and im using windows task scheduler to run it every five minuets. Its working grand and does everything its meant to however when it runs it open a command window. Im not displaying anything nor taking user input and its finished and closed in under half a minuet but it opens on top of any windows I already have open. Control is still focused on the window I was working in before the command window opened. What id like to know is there a way within either task scheduler or something I can programme within the application to either stop the command window opening up but the application still run as its not needed or to make it automatically open behind all other open windows?

Thanks all

ste2425, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

1. Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened - Similar Threads - Whenever start Command

2. Windows Command Processor cmd doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor cmd doesn't start: When I open cmd it doesn't open. I tried looking for it in task manager to end process but it's not there. I also tried creating a shortcut to C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe and tried adding both System32 and SysWOW64 to path environment variable but it didn't work either...
  3. Windows Command Processor cmd doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Command Processor cmd doesn't start: When I open cmd it doesn't open. I tried looking for it in task manager to end process but it's not there. I also tried creating a shortcut to C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe and tried adding both System32 and SysWOW64 to path environment variable but it didn't work either...
  4. Command Processor does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Processor does not open: I can not open the cmd. When i try to do it, it gets automatically closed. I´ve been surfing the internet to search a solution. Here i post some possible solutions that i have identificated I haven't executed any of these possible solutions because I don't want to screw up...
  5. Command Processor does not open

Command Processor does not open: I can not open the cmd. When i try to do it, it gets automatically closed. I´ve been surfing the internet to search a solution. Here i post some possible solutions that i have identificated I haven't executed any of these possible solutions because I don't want to screw up...
  6. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  7. Windows command processor

Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  8. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Window Command Processor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Command Processor: The Window Command Processor Pop up window keeps popping up. Is this a virus or is this normal. Also, Does it have an affect on my Wifi connect? Thanks...
  10. what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.: i show the windows command processor in my start up. is it necessary, should it be deleted in start up? 66699