Windows 10: Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have...

Discus and support Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So whenever I attempt to download a game on Gamepass I get the 0x00000001 Error, I have found a temporary fix which then shows the 0x00804154 Error and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Swudi2516, May 28, 2021.

1. Swudi2516 Win User

Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have...

So whenever I attempt to download a game on Gamepass I get the 0x00000001 Error, I have found a temporary fix which then shows the 0x00804154 Error and then reverts back to the 0x00000001 Error, but the weirdest part of it is that a select few of the games still download as they usually would with no problems? If anyone had any clue on how to fix this it would be a massive help

:)

Swudi2516, May 28, 2021
  2. Voxeldust Win User

I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying to download Gamepass Games. Help!

The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't
    want to work with gamepass. What's going on here?

Voxeldust, May 28, 2021
  3. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, May 28, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have...

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Whenever I try and download a game through Xbox Gamepass I get an 0x00000001 error, I have... - Similar Threads - Whenever try download

2. Whenever I try to open any app through the PC xbox app I get hit with the Error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to open any app through the PC xbox app I get hit with the Error code:...: I have never had trouble installing the apps, but once I try to open any app it hits me with that error message and forces me to close it. Weirdly I have been using a work around of opening the app, waiting for the error message, closing the app and then after 3 times doing...
  3. Whenever I try to open any app through the PC xbox app I get hit with the Error code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to open any app through the PC xbox app I get hit with the Error code:...: I have never had trouble installing the apps, but once I try to open any app it hits me with that error message and forces me to close it. Weirdly I have been using a work around of opening the app, waiting for the error message, closing the app and then after 3 times doing...
  4. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  5. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  6. I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...: The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't want to work with...
  7. hey I have the Xbox gamepass and all the games come up with a file error

hey I have the Xbox gamepass and all the games come up with a file error: need some help all the games are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-the-xbox-gamepass-and-all-the-games/abf4843c-9784-446c-b3bb-4f00da332122
  8. when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001: ive waited as it asked me to, i tried restarting, ive uninstalled the xbox app, cleared cache and data, did the PowerShell command, but nothing has worked so far. [ATTACH]...
  9. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  10. Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games: [IMG] . At random intervals when playing games downloaded from the Microsoft Store, I receive the error '0x00000001' in a pop-up box with the header 'Fatal error'. This usually appears when playing World Of Tanks Blitz, as it's the only vaguely graphically-intensive game...