Windows 10: Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support...

Discus and support Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This happens when I use Connect-MSolService or Connect-ExchangeOnline, as soon as I enter my account and password. We do use MFA accounts, and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wayne Day, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Wayne Day Win User

Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support...

This happens when I use Connect-MSolService or Connect-ExchangeOnline, as soon as I enter my account and password. We do use MFA accounts, and I have already tried set-executionpolicy.

:)

Wayne Day, Jun 3, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jun 3, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to connect to a service from Power Shell I get Error: Object doesn't support... - Similar Threads - Whenever try connect

2. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  3. Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to launch a game of FortniteI get an error.: Whenever I launch a game of Fortnite I get an error message that reads that says "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image Fortnite : FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  4. I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME...

I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME...: I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE BUT I AM USING 10 PROFESSIONAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-the-power-shell-stuff-but-it-doesnt/181d7b68-41a8-4c4b-a94d-0440c13ab1a9
  5. I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME...: I HAVE TRIED THE POWER SHELL STUFF BUT IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ACTIVATION ON WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE BUT I AM USING 10 PROFESSIONAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-the-power-shell-stuff-but-it-doesnt/181d7b68-41a8-4c4b-a94d-0440c13ab1a9
  6. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.: I had dual booted a linux operating system in my HDD and now as I have removed it, i want to delete all the partitions and want to merge the unallocated disk space to my D drive and for that I had to delete the partitions but it gives me an error when I try to delete them...
  7. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.: I had dual booted a linux operating system in my HDD and now as I have removed it, i want to delete all the partitions and want to merge the unallocated disk space to my D drive and for that I had to delete the partitions but it gives me an error when I try to delete them...
  8. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

9. I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I keep getting this error code whenever I try and download Sea of Thieves from the...: I've tried so many things to get this error message to disappear and allow me to download the game, but nothing has worked so far. I'm frustrated as any other app will download or update but Sea of Thieves refuses to do such. I've had this game for over a year and only...
  10. I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get an error whenever I try to start my pc.: I reset my pc to its factory settings and everything was proceeding normally until a message popped up (after the reset was complete) which said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows,...