Windows 10: Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring...

Discus and support Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't download my favourite apps or games with Microsoft store. It doesn't even let it update. I tried get help app but it crashes and closes. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shivang Goswami, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring...

I can't download my favourite apps or games with Microsoft store. It doesn't even let it update. I tried get help app but it crashes and closes. Please help because my exams are coming and I want to download some important apps. Please

:)

Shivang Goswami, Feb 11, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring...

Windows Store showing download - click on downloads and updates and nothing is there (issue on multiple pc's)

Thank you for the update. The results show that the Windows Store cache may be damaged. In this case, we suggest that you clear and reset Store cache. Windows 10 includes a built-in utility called
    WSReset to clear and reset the Store cache. Note that clearing and resetting Windows Store cache will not remove your installed apps or your Microsoft account info associated with the Store app. You may follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search box, then select Command Prompt.
    • Type: WSReset.exe
    • Allow the process to complete, then restart your computer.

Keep us updated with the results.

Aileen Alf, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring...

1. Whenever I try to download a app or even update it in Microsoft store it shows acquiring... - Similar Threads - Whenever try download

2. I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...: any tips on how to fix this? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-issue-on-microsoft-store-whenever-i-try/2134c61a-fe8e-47b2-9d43-e11a2125f8bd
  3. I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...: any tips on how to fix this? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-issue-on-microsoft-store-whenever-i-try/2134c61a-fe8e-47b2-9d43-e11a2125f8bd
  4. Whenever i try to update or install an app on the microsoft store app, i always get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try to update or install an app on the microsoft store app, i always get the...: I have looked up how to fix it and none of the methods have worked for me, i havent tried factory resetting my computer but i dont want it to have to come down to that. Microsoft store app has given me trouble in the past but it was always easy or not super confusing to fix....
  5. Whenever i try to update or install an app on the microsoft store app, i always get the...

Whenever i try to update or install an app on the microsoft store app, i always get the...: I have looked up how to fix it and none of the methods have worked for me, i havent tried factory resetting my computer but i dont want it to have to come down to that. Microsoft store app has given me trouble in the past but it was always easy or not super confusing to fix....
  6. Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.: Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can...
  7. Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.

Cannot download apps in Microsoft Store, failing at Acquiring License.: Hi. So, first thing, when I try to download apps in the Microsoft Store, it fails when trying to acquire licenses with the error message, "Something went wrong on our end", and error code 0x80070005. I have been troubleshooting for hours now with no luck, so I'm hoping I can...
  8. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  9. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  10. Microsoft Store not downloading apps and always acquiring licsense

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading apps and always acquiring licsense: I've tried a lot of different ways including resetting my computer and signing in with a brand new microsoft account and it still doesn't work after I will. Please help!!!...